Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

UsernameOpti... : (21 August 2014 - 04:30 PM) WTG Ty...congrats
BenFriday : (21 August 2014 - 04:27 PM) NICE! I'm so happy for you!
TJDavies : (21 August 2014 - 09:04 AM) So, the appointment went really well. In about a month I'll be on T.
SamanthaNesara1 : (19 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) :P
TJDavies : (17 August 2014 - 01:37 AM) Thank you :)
BenFriday : (16 August 2014 - 08:13 PM) :)
SamanthaNesara1 : (16 August 2014 - 07:50 PM) :)
UsernameOpti... : (16 August 2014 - 03:49 PM) Hey Ty - Congrats.   Keep us post.
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 07:50 PM) And I am also greatfull to found all of your. G'nuight
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 07:34 PM) Onwards and upawards. Life is short. Lets live our dream!
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 07:33 PM) Right? I here that
BenFriday : (14 August 2014 - 06:07 PM) @TJDavies Congrats! I wish you the best of luck in everything,
BenFriday : (14 August 2014 - 06:06 PM) @Tommiebefree, My story? well it's probably similar too everyone elses here. I'm happy to have found this site by accident...
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 04:42 PM) BenFriday sorry i missed you. What's your story?
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 04:41 PM) TJDavies- GOOD FOR YOU! Nice. Anybody out there now?
TJDavies : (14 August 2014 - 01:37 PM) I'm super exceited. In less than a week, I have my appointment at the Mazzoni center, hopefully in the next few weeks Testosterone will be mine >:D
BenFriday : (14 August 2014 - 07:46 AM) hello, sorry I missed you earlier.
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 03:29 AM) Welcome to the shout
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 03:28 AM) Whats goin on?
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 03:27 AM) Hey Benfriday

Two Transsexuals Questioned In University of Pittsburgh Bomb Threats

transgender news pennsylvania pittsburgh

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
Two Transsexuals Questioned In University of Pittsburgh Bomb Threats
Lez Get Real
Both McCloskey, 55, and Johnston, 22, are transsexual, and both deny that they are involved in the bomb threats. According to McCloskey “We have absolutely nothing to do with (the threats), except for wanting the people who are making the threats...

If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,391 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
A related story...

Latest News: Transgender man files complaint against Pitt
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review
Seamus Johnston, a transgender man who the University of Pittsburgh expelled in January for changing in a men`s locker room, filed a complaint against the school today with the city`s Commission on Human Relations. Johnston, 22, and his partner..,

If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,727 posts
UPDATES -

By Amanda Dolasinski, Tribune-Review
Published: Tuesday, April 24, 2012, 9:42 p.m.
Updated: Wednesday, April 25, 2012

"Seamus Johnston, 22, of Johnstown is charged with three misdemeanor offenses — indecent exposure, defiant trespassing and disorderly conduct — after he used a men's locker room on the university's Cambria County campus  .....  Pitt-Johnstown campus police responded to the campus' Sports Center facility twice in November to warn Johnston that he cannot use the men's locker room. On one occasion, a university employee told police that Johnston was standing in the waiting area wearing only a bra, according to court documents." -triblive.com

Transgender man appears in court in UPJ case

By: Lynn Adler
Updated: April 26, 2012

"I open my eyes and there is someone standing there pointing a handgun at me," recounted Katherine Ann McCloskey .....  Friday was the second time in two days FBI searched the couple's home." -wearecentralpa.com

FBI Raids Transgender Pitt Bomb Suspects Again

April 27, 2012
By Zach Geiger, The Altoona Mirror

After the couple refused to turn over their computers without a warrant, as well as fingerprints and handwriting samples, law enforcement raided their home in Vinco and seized multiple items, McCloskey said.

Those items - Johnston's personal laptop, a computer owned by the couple's political organization, Social Democrats USA, as well as cellphones - were returned by federal agents Thursday.

FBI returns computers to targets of Pitt probe

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: transgender news, pennsylvania, pittsburgh

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users