Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

MonicaPz : (24 April 2015 - 08:38 PM) B. Jenner is now on ABC's NightLine broadcast!  Sorry for the late notice . . .
MonicaPz : (24 April 2015 - 05:30 PM) After B. Jenner's interview, 20/20 on ABC, the former athlete's former high school coach will be interviewed!  If you don't get ABC on Channel 7, you can find the interview on http://www.7online.com
EmmaSweet : (24 April 2015 - 02:35 PM) I'm sorry to read that about MichFest. As you wrote in another post there will always be a vocal, hopefully-minority of "Group A's". Maybe someone else will pick up the baton to recreate the festival to be all-inclusive.
UsernameOpti... : (24 April 2015 - 01:25 PM) Lisa Vogel prefers to end MichFest rather than welcome trans women ... http://www.advocate....er-change-times
sigurdoug : (23 April 2015 - 07:12 PM) Took a short vacation but I'm back!  Have a Nice Day tomorrow :D
MonicaPz : (22 April 2015 - 10:23 PM) Don't forget the two hour special about B. Jenner on Friday's ABC's 20/20 from 9 P.M. to 11 P.M. EST!
WarrenG : (22 April 2015 - 06:45 PM) IT'S ALIIIIIIIVE XD I'm back, I'm here, I posted, and now I'm gonna go drown in a bowl of Coffee Icecream and celebrate. Check out the blog post to understand! :P
UsernameOpti... : (21 April 2015 - 08:44 AM) Chat Now!  >>  http://tgguide.com/message/chat/
ChristieG : (21 April 2015 - 08:43 AM) Hi Gennee, how are you today?
Gennee : (21 April 2015 - 08:40 AM) Hi ChristieG!
ChristieG : (21 April 2015 - 08:39 AM) Hi all!
Gennee : (21 April 2015 - 08:25 AM) Hello everybody.   :D
UsernameOpti... : (21 April 2015 - 07:52 AM) Like the chatroom... nice addition
Lori : (21 April 2015 - 04:47 AM) It was very nice to chat with you in the new chat room Crissiesan :)
Crissiesan : (21 April 2015 - 04:33 AM) Thats sounds like a very good idea ^^ I'll check it out for sure! ^^
Lori : (21 April 2015 - 02:52 AM) Added "Forum Chat." See the tab at top right. Currently limited to 5 members per session. If it catches on we'll upgrade. Say hi to your forum friends. :)
tiernan : (19 April 2015 - 12:54 AM) good morning/evening folks wherever you may be.newbie here!
Bobbirox : (17 April 2015 - 05:06 PM) Good evening everyone. I hope everyone is having a great day.
Missymarieme : (17 April 2015 - 02:06 PM) good afternoon ....Can I say I hate dishes ....
jennifer38 : (17 April 2015 - 07:41 AM) Hello to all newcomers and regular visitors to this website.  It's shaping up to be a beautiful day in the Pittsburgh area in spite of a little rain.

Changing the Landscape for Transgender People in the Family Court System

transgender rights