Guess how to change a male body shape to Female one

21 posts in this topic

Posted

Thats right it take a little time and effort but it can be done.... do you think you all know how?? :rolleyes:

Ponder over it a little and then I'll tell all ...LOL :lol:

PS it's not HRT it's all naturally done;

I'm living proof! But guess first...don't rack your brains to much. :P Peace Out!! Have fun :D

Posted

Plauge , not meaning to sound crass, but I'm kinda busy these days . How bout sharing the secrets , please ............

1 person likes this

Posted

Working out, losing weight?

1 person likes this

Posted

Ms.Tbirdgal I will but not right away...Sorry your very busy, but I'll tell all in a bit. ;)

Ms. Lori yes this will help, however I'm talk'n about achieving a feminine shape to your body, not just loosing weight. :P

I have learned many techniques in my travles. :D

Promise to share them, but first fun and games..LOL :lol:

Posted

K, time to share a little if you all want to grow these (.Y.) take the herbal named Fenugreek PS follow the dose on the bottle and I swear you'll see results in a month or so. ;)

You also, need to massage your breasts daily with Lavender, Tea Tree, or Wild Yam Root cream. :P

You will see them grow soon ..Really!! :D

3 people like this

Posted

K next is how to reshape the male body to have curves......this takes a little time; corset training. It works!! If Ms. Lori tell's me it's ok I'll give a name of a web site where I get mine for a great price. These corsets are the real deal too;

steal boned & made for TG Woman; not the ones for fashion. Dave is very cool, as well as helpfull he will answer all your questions in a timely manner.

Posted

Yes, that's fine Plague. You can share a resource that has worked for you. It may be helpful for some of our members and we might add it to our resources page.

1 person likes this

Posted

All righty than here is the site :D

http://www.glamourboutique.com/

Posted

Plauge , the last time I took a bunch of herbs that I was told were for breast enhancement , I got migraines !

Posted

I have heard about massaging with lavender and also the corset training to narrow one's waist.

Bonnie

Posted

Ms. Bonnie it works !! for real . A girl friend and my self started this stuff at the same time, and her waist is now 24-5" down from a 31 and mine is 32" down from a 40 I sware. Her breasts have gone from just fitting a A cup to falling out of the cup & my brests are now a C going to a D lol

This stuff takes a little time and discipline but what does'nt

1 person likes this

Posted

Ok, that takes care of the top and middle. What about the waist down? Any ideas?

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, feelsup hum..... gaff works & tight painties; like one size smaller than you usually ware. :D

Theres the old stand by... duck, tuck, & yuck thing :P ..

then theres GRS surgery for a more pemanent soultion. ;)

Posted

So, no one knows of a miracle cream or magic pill that will make it smaller? I have been using my 10 yr old son's underwear already, but all it has done is make my pubic region chubby. There are tons of things that say they will make it HUGE! But I have not seen anything that says it will go the other way (without undoing the rest of the look). I hear that taking steroids will shrink it down to about a quarter of it's original size, but it buffs you out everywhere else. One guy told me that he sleeps with an electric blanket strapped on it. He says it kills the Testosterone production and in-turn shrinks everything. I heard one doctor a while back was saying that cold kills fat cells under the skin where it is applied. But he did not say how much cold; how long it should stay cold; of how well it actually worked. I did run across this DIY SRS page at one time, but have never gotten it to work.

1 person likes this

Posted

feelsup, I don't know how to shrink one's genital, and I have heard of some poeple doing extreme things; which I DONOT recommend at all. I do know that my genital has shrank because, I have a medical condition, in which I have to do a procedure I don't like doing. I'll only say what it is if Ms. Lori say's its' ok to write about it, till then sweetie I guess you'll have to do what you been doing, or you could do the duck, tuck, yuck!! :P thing :o Sorry for that ... little joke ;) :lol:

Posted

Becides the things I mentioned, I can't for the life of me figure out what "Condition" that would be unless it was a full blown disease or bacterial infection. I hope it is not life threatening. Likewise I hope it is not painful. However, talk of a "Procedure" doesn't sound pain free. If Ms. Lori has a problem with your mentioning it, you can email it to me in private. My email is my handle here on the gmail.com server. I won't tell anyone. ^_^

1 person likes this

Posted

Feelsup your too cool, thanx for being concerned about yours truly ;) LOL sweetie I have no secrets; it's just I feel that it maybe a little inappropriate for our fourm thats why I'd like to ask Ms. Lori, or Michael first thanx ..... Yes! it does hurt, and I wouldnot recommend doing this, but you did ask if anybody knew anything to shrink the size of their ...... and I know first hand, because mine has shrank down to being a inny. :P

Posted

sorry if dbl post i think it didnt post the first time

So, no one knows of a miracle cream or magic pill that will make it smaller? I have been using my 10 yr old son's underwear already, but all it has done is make my pubic region chubby. There are tons of things that say they will make it HUGE! But I have not seen anything that says it will go the other way (without undoing the rest of the look). I hear that taking steroids will shrink it down to about a quarter of it's original size, but it buffs you out everywhere else. One guy told me that he sleeps with an electric blanket strapped on it. He says it kills the Testosterone production and in-turn shrinks everything. I heard one doctor a while back was saying that cold kills fat cells under the skin where it is applied. But he did not say how much cold; how long it should stay cold; of how well it actually worked. I did run across this DIY SRS page at one time, but have never gotten it to work.

Wha wha WHAATT ??!!! that is insanity (and im being kind) at its highest.

Really the cost it will be to save the life of somebody who went all Lorane Bobbit on themselves with super glue, tape or bands will far exceed that of a plain trip and a weeks stay in a Thailand hospital. OMG this is a really bad suggestion.

Now this is ONLY MY OPINION but to any of the site moderators:

Understanding the need for guidance and joy of helping others. I tend to believe that there are many, if not most younger members, who are easily influenced. In their eagerness to want it all very fast by yesterday can become very suggestive.

So I ask of the moderators ...

Would i be wrong in suggesting that this ill advised site link might reflect badly on the idea and spirit of "real support and friendship" as promised by this community? A second to think on it...

Lets say that only 1 of the many eager and very impressionable girls here had severely harmed themselves because they followed a tgguide.com link suggestion. Then I would say yes. Something of this nature or public opinion could harm us all.

In further retrospect...

Could it not also be said that an injury like that could even hurt the global community and cause further harm to all transgender in the LGB-t where already us as part of the "t" are barley accepted now?

I say Yes it could.

AGAIN this is ONLY MY OPINION

Maybe im just tired or my expectations levels placed to high for this site. But for now I am going to stay quiet and look further into the sites eco system. As well I will stand back as a non member. I wish to think through this and judge for myself.

I am sorry ladies and i know its sort of petty on my end, but this for some reason hit that one cord with me.

Love and respect

Madison Rae

Posted

Hello Madison...and welcome to TGG.

While we do not delete or discourage such discussions as this, we also do not endorse anything that a member might find somewhere else on the internet.

Many times, and probably more often than not, people who post links to, or ask questions about things like feelsup did in this thread have already looked for and found many of the non-surgical "DIY" methods scattered about the internet - they've simply come here trying to find someone who's alreay tried it and/or endorses it. After they find that no one has tried the method being discussed, or they discover that there's no interest in the topic, or they find only posts that discourage these things, such members never return.

Many times, and perhaps most often, such people are not looking for any kind of safe and beneficial support whether it's from this site or any other. Sometimes, the topic is simply for the sake of discussion and curiosity.

Sadly, some of these kinds of threads are testiment to the desperation of some. And in some way, even these types of threads can be helpful to others - the topics highlight the types of things that a person should probably avoid.

On another note, what we do not allow is the in-depth discussion of hormone treatments. And while there are discussions about self-medicating, we do not allow any post to contain specific information, and nearly any member who contributes to such threads concerning self-medding will strongly advise against it. Again...such threads are allowed to remain for informational purposes as long as they do not cross the line from general discussion to "this is how ya do it."

-Michael

P.S. We guys have our own non-surgical "DIY" methods also...some of which might not be as harmful, but could be harmful regardless. It's not just a girl thing. ;)

3 people like this

Posted

Madison, don't get all worked up about it.

I suppose it is an honest mistake since it is in another language. I understand that if you can understand whatever language that is on the page, it says something to the effect, "Only an idiot would try this with super-glue." From pictures, it is difficult to tell just what kind of glue it is. However, I understand it is something like surgical glue. It has more flex and less bite than super-glue. I also think there is a lot more lost in translation as well. Although I did find the site fascinating, you are absolutely correct about it being a fairly poor judgment call to pour super-glue down your crotch. I would advise, unless you can read it and understand it, don't try it! Just like all that stuff on TV, what you think you see may not be what it is. And what you may try will probably be a bit of a mistake.

My main reason in posting it was basically to show the frustration that many have when they can't afford a plain trip and a weeks stay in a Thailand hospital. Although many of us lack the funds, we do not lack the frustration. When there is a will, someone will find something weird to address it. So... Ta! Daa!!! Here's your site.

Feelsup

Posted

Unfortunately, I HAVE a corset, just no one to tie it up yet.......