Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

drewlee0 : (26 August 2014 - 06:55 PM) Glad! I'm not a fan of summer. I like Fall the best.
BenFriday : (26 August 2014 - 06:38 PM) FALL! I want apple cider!
Gennee : (26 August 2014 - 06:19 PM) Summer will soon be over.
Lori : (25 August 2014 - 09:25 PM) Click on Blogs in the navigation links above and you should be directed to create a blog. Alternately you can click by your name and personal avatar at the top of the page and a drop-down menu will direct you to the blogs. I already have a blog so I don't see the exact way to set it up but let me know if you have any problems and we can get you going. :)
drewlee0 : (25 August 2014 - 06:25 PM) ERM... is this how you blog?
TJDavies : (23 August 2014 - 03:39 AM) :)
UsernameOpti... : (21 August 2014 - 04:30 PM) WTG Ty...congrats
BenFriday : (21 August 2014 - 04:27 PM) NICE! I'm so happy for you!
TJDavies : (21 August 2014 - 09:04 AM) So, the appointment went really well. In about a month I'll be on T.
SamanthaNesara1 : (19 August 2014 - 11:00 PM) :P
TJDavies : (17 August 2014 - 01:37 AM) Thank you :)
BenFriday : (16 August 2014 - 08:13 PM) :)
SamanthaNesara1 : (16 August 2014 - 07:50 PM) :)
UsernameOpti... : (16 August 2014 - 03:49 PM) Hey Ty - Congrats.   Keep us post.
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 07:50 PM) And I am also greatfull to found all of your. G'nuight
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 07:34 PM) Onwards and upawards. Life is short. Lets live our dream!
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 07:33 PM) Right? I here that
BenFriday : (14 August 2014 - 06:07 PM) @TJDavies Congrats! I wish you the best of luck in everything,
BenFriday : (14 August 2014 - 06:06 PM) @Tommiebefree, My story? well it's probably similar too everyone elses here. I'm happy to have found this site by accident...
Tommiebefree : (14 August 2014 - 04:42 PM) BenFriday sorry i missed you. What's your story?

US: Federal workers survey asks their sexual orientation

transgender news united states