Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

EmmaSweet : (01 November 2014 - 01:57 AM) Marttna, why don't you start a thread on this?
Marsar16 : (31 October 2014 - 08:16 PM) Want to shed my twitter name and install my new name. Love some ideas hope to give notice and do the change.Marrttna
Marsar16 : (31 October 2014 - 08:11 PM) how is everyone
MonicaPz : (31 October 2014 - 05:22 PM) Happy birthday, Ally!
MonicaPz : (31 October 2014 - 05:22 PM) Happy Birthday, GreenShade.  Hope to hear from you soon, birthday girl!
Marsar16 : (31 October 2014 - 03:28 AM) Hi to All.
UsernameOpti... : (30 October 2014 - 09:14 PM) Happy Birthday to Ally
UsernameOpti... : (30 October 2014 - 09:13 PM) Happy Birthday to GreenShade
paula1972 : (30 October 2014 - 07:43 PM) Hi
nikkiyum : (30 October 2014 - 07:12 PM) hi
Gennee : (29 October 2014 - 11:26 AM) Happy Birthday, JessicaGLove!   :D
DianaLeather : (28 October 2014 - 07:15 AM) yikes, Howdy !
DianaLeather : (28 October 2014 - 07:15 AM) Howdt
WarrenG : (27 October 2014 - 07:54 PM) Loved this! Hater and homophobic got shoved down where he belongs for causing trouble and being a close minded baboon at a national airport. The man was accused of being a "***" by the homophobic buffoon just because he had a pink shirt on. Ridiculous! Glad to see those around them jump to his defense and protect the man in the (rather adorable) pink shirt ^_^ Made me smile
http://news.yahoo.co...-183349148.html
WarrenG : (26 October 2014 - 01:20 PM) I thought this was pretty neat, and wanted to share it with you guys. Werent sure how otherwise o.o lol http://news.yahoo.co...-231106807.html
WarrenG : (25 October 2014 - 05:50 PM) Thanks :P
Lori : (25 October 2014 - 05:38 PM) Nice pics Warren :)
WarrenG : (25 October 2014 - 02:47 PM) Pics added ^_^ I'm gonna try and add random shots of the fall foliage in my area lol
MonicaPz : (25 October 2014 - 10:15 AM) Warren, to add pictures, go to Gallery, then click on browse, to choose your favorite pictures, then click on upload.  You have to choose and upload one picture at a time.  Please let us know how it goes.  Looking forward to looking at your pictures!
WarrenG : (24 October 2014 - 07:43 PM) Nevermind, I got it XD

Twitter users save Tottenham transsexual who tweeted 'suicide' bid

transgender news London uk suicide prevention