Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Gennee : (21 July 2014 - 08:46 AM) Hi Imriya.     :D
imriya : (18 July 2014 - 11:33 PM) hi all
Avalon : (16 July 2014 - 11:47 AM) :)
UsernameOpti... : (14 July 2014 - 09:31 PM) Happy Birthday, Shannon & PorshaMarie
UsernameOpti... : (12 July 2014 - 11:04 PM) Happy Birthday, Dawn13 & Brittany
UsernameOpti... : (12 July 2014 - 08:22 PM) Why does the media continue to mistakenly identify anti-TGBL haters as, "pundits?"  Doesn't calling a blithering bigot a "pundit," qualify as oxymoronic?
UsernameOpti... : (10 July 2014 - 09:16 PM) Happy Birthday, 1LynnK
Gennee : (09 July 2014 - 02:12 PM) Happy Birthday, Annie.
UsernameOpti... : (08 July 2014 - 12:29 PM) Happy Birthday, Annie
TJDavies : (05 July 2014 - 10:23 AM) Thank you ^_^  It's strange not being a teenager.
UsernameOpti... : (05 July 2014 - 08:11 AM) Hope everyone had a fun and safe 4th
UsernameOpti... : (04 July 2014 - 09:19 PM) Happy Birthday, Ty (TJDavies)
Gennee : (02 July 2014 - 06:41 PM) Hi JLynnraske.  :)
Gennee : (02 July 2014 - 06:40 PM) Hi MarshaCD.  :)
MarshaCD : (01 July 2014 - 09:29 PM) Hi all! New member here!
UsernameOpti... : (01 July 2014 - 05:51 PM) Happy Canada Day to all our Canadian members!
jlynngraske : (29 June 2014 - 04:28 PM) hello
TJDavies : (28 June 2014 - 03:12 AM) I wanna go to the parade so bad this weekend.... But I have work from 12-8 lol
Gennee : (27 June 2014 - 09:24 AM) HAPPY PRIDE!    :D
UsernameOpti... : (22 June 2014 - 05:37 PM) Welcome New Members:  knottyou, TSwanda, MichelleM6053, jonny, lonelyguy89, yayabaybee, northeast58, wergel61, klaudia, KaceyR, Valkyries, AmberShock and Jamieneedsu

KS Teacher Equates Gays to Murderers

anti-glbt anti-gay gay bullying gay students lgbt students Jack Conkling Buhler High School Prairie Hills Middle School gay marriage homosexuality

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,698 posts
Laura Hibbard, Huffington Post
05/18/2012 2:48 pm Updated: 05/18/2012 2:48 pm

""I wrote what I wrote for my Facebook friends who understand my heart and my intent," Conkling told the Hutchinson News. "I understand that there were some folks who didn't understand my heart, and while that's sad, it is what it is.""

Jack Conkling, Kansas Teacher, Writes On Facebook That Being Gay Is 'The Same As Murder'

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

Bonnie

Bonnie

Senior Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,094 posts
A few things here.  I believe he really believes he is helping to save souls.  I believe he is a poor misguided soul as are so many others.  It all comes down to sex again, not love.  Heterosexual marriage is fine because ..... population increases and the number of members of the couple's religion increases.  Do not promote contraception because you are basically shooting yourself in the foot if the other religions do not promote contraception either.  There will be many more of the other religion if we allowed couples not to procreate.  Same-gender marriages doesn't appear to be conducive to increasing the population, adoption is more likely and we already counted those children.

Next, murder, stealing, lying, cheating are all on par with each other.  I see.  And there is only one way into Heaven?  So you really think there is a front door to it?  I recall reading that one of the condemned men crucified with Jesus asked for forgiveness and was granted absolution and entry into Heaven.

Next, do you really believe that just one religion is the right one and only the faithful non-sinning ones of that one religion is going to Heaven and all others will be in Hell?

Sex outside of marriage was a terrible sin not long ago.  Now it is not so bad.  Divorce is wrong and it is much better to keep two people who hate each together because they made a mistake and married for whatever reason.  That is ok.  It is the women's fault anyway and she should be made to submit to her husband.  Now we can focus on hating LGBT, the first three being sexual crimes and the last for being totally screwed up!

I said a number of years ago that my fear that my daughter got pregnant or my son got someone pregnant did not compare in the least to my fear that either one of them came home and said they had AIDS.  The world should be more concerned about curing AIDS and other diseases than it is with sex.  In fact they should be doing whatever they can to making sex safe for everyone.

I better stop now.  I think you can see where I am going with all this.

Bonnie

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anti-glbt, anti-gay, gay bullying, gay students, lgbt students, Jack Conkling, Buhler High School, Prairie Hills Middle School, gay marriage, homosexuality

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users