5 posts in this topic

Posted

By Lucas Grindley

May 30 2012 5:02 PM ET

"It still must be approved by the state Assembly and then by Gov. Jerry Brown, and if it is, then California would become the first state to crack down on therapy that the American Psychological Association has warned is damaging to patients." -advocate.com

California Moves Closer to Outlawing 'Reparative Therapy'

Posted

I pray that this bogus 'therapy' is done away. More people have been damaged by this.

Posted

Hummmmmm, I noticed the usual Mouthy jerks are once again behind the movement . I wish Mr. Dobson would find a hobby other than being in peoples personal affairs .................

Posted

Come, come, Ellen! Being in peoples' personal affairs is their job...it's their "god-given right." 24.gif

Posted

The purpose of therapy is to attempt to get a person back to "'normal" pyschologically speaking. "Normal" is what needs to be defined. Regarding LGBT it should be confirmed whether or not a patient is LGBT and not just experimenting. Once confirmed then the patient is to be helped to come to terms with it and assisted in coming out and then living their lives "normally" for them.

Bonnie