Welcome VickiRene.net

12 posts in this topic

Posted

Sadly, my friend drag icon Vicki Rene passed away in July, 2011. Vicki Rene’s site for drag queens, cross dressers, transsexuals and the transgender community is now part of The Transgender Guide network of sites.

www.vickirene.net

2 people like this

Posted

I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, Lori. Congrats on the growth of TGG.

-Mike

1 person likes this

Posted

My condolences, Lori.

1 person likes this

Posted

Sweetie its cool for at least these dear friends have a place to turn to. Thanx to all of your hard work.

Sorry to read you lost a friend Ms. Lori

Posted

Sadly, my friend drag icon Vicki Rene passed away in July, 2011. Vicki Rene’s site for drag queens, cross dressers, transsexuals and the transgender community is now part of The Transgender Guide network of sites.

www.vickirene.net

Lori, I viewed Vicki's site and I like it a lot. She was really a positive influence. Paying homage to those who came before me is very important because they laid the groundwork for what we enjoy today.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'm working around the clock to rebuild Vicki Rene's site and add as much of the content back to the site as possible. Her site is massive and includes quite a history of the transgender community. Thank you for your feedback. :)

1 person likes this

Posted

My condolences to all who knew her. I did not.

If her passing was a year ago why the information now?

Bonnie

Posted

I don't know any of Vicki Rene's online friends who knew about her passing until quite some time after the fact. There was a lengthy delay before we found out what had happened. It was as if she just disappeared. The family didn't provide information and never responded to any of my inquiries. Eventually I discovered that Vicki Rene had passed away.

The compartmentalization of our lives is another sad reality for many in the transgender community.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am sorry 2 hear that she passed. I went to her site often. But havent been there in a while. So this is news 2 me about her passing. Sorry for the loss

Posted

I'm working around the clock to rebuild Vicki Rene's site and add as much of the content back to the site as possible. Her site is massive and includes quite a history of the transgender community. Thank you for your feedback. :)

Yes I remember Vicki Rene's sites. Pretty of the Prettiest or similar? Is there an archive of her sites on http://archive.org/index.php ?

Janet

Posted

I have restored much of Vicki Rene's original site at www.vickirene.net

Posted

Lori, I browsed Vickie's site again and I really love it. I wish thatI could have met her.

She was a dynamo and loving person.

:)

1 person likes this