Change
VISITORS: Your access to view photos and site information is limited as a guest.
Click here to join now

Toggle shoutbox Shoutbox Open the Shoutbox in a popup

Dawn13 : (20 October 2014 - 11:45 AM) Bonnie - I cannot message you
Bonnie : (20 October 2014 - 11:43 AM) Hi all you new people! Welcome!  I hope we can help in whatever way you need.
Chloe4230 : (20 October 2014 - 10:06 AM) New to the site. Hi all.
TJDavies : (20 October 2014 - 08:15 AM) I GOT MY NEW BINDERRRR :D
AVPerry : (20 October 2014 - 01:03 AM) I just updated my posted in Trans Books and Print Media..check it out! Stay Blessed x
AmberShock : (19 October 2014 - 03:38 PM) Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum, can't wait to explore and make some new friends.
AVPerry : (19 October 2014 - 01:31 PM) I just posted in Trans Books and Print Media..check it out! Stay Blessed x
sarah1 : (19 October 2014 - 12:20 PM) hi
GypsyMen : (19 October 2014 - 12:17 AM) Hello hello.. New here happy to meet you all
AVPerry : (18 October 2014 - 03:49 PM) Add me, I want to reach out to transgender people all round the world
CharityLynnC... : (18 October 2014 - 02:10 PM) *points to her topic in transgender care*
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 08:17 PM) Again Thanks Monica - I have a new FB account and a new e-mail where I can be free.
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 05:41 PM) Thanks - Monica
MonicaPz : (16 October 2014 - 04:03 PM) The safest way to set up two FB accounts is to have two e-mail addresses (one Dawn, the other your male name), two snail mail addresses (Dawn would have a P.O. Box, your male self, street address, etc.  Keep ALL information TOTALLY DIFFERENT between the two FB accounts.
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 07:14 AM) Can anyone direct me to a good set of info on how to set up a second FB account using Dawn as my site name.  Regretfully, I still have to live two lives and do not wish to have FB join the two of them.  Maybe this is impossible.
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 05:59 AM) Please send me mail - plenty of room in my mailbox now!
Dawn13 : (16 October 2014 - 04:44 AM) Now it is my mailbox that is full - Will clear ASAP!
Dawn13 : (15 October 2014 - 06:21 PM) Hello msaleemb
msaleemb : (14 October 2014 - 11:08 PM) Hi
vixxxen : (14 October 2014 - 05:24 PM) Seen you welcome me Dawn13 thank you :smile:

Welcome VickiRene.net

drag queens vicki rene

• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
  • Interests:Travel, horses, scuba diving, computers
Sadly, my friend drag icon Vicki Rene passed away in July, 2011. Vicki Rene’s site for drag queens, cross dressers, transsexuals and the transgender community is now part of The Transgender Guide network of sites.

www.vickirene.net
If you want what you've never had, you've got to do what you've never done.

UsernameOptional

UsernameOptional

Forum Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 3,776 posts
I'm very sorry to hear of your loss, Lori.  Congrats on the growth of TGG.
-Mike

Let there be light...and blind the unenlightenable! -DML/2006

Gennee

Gennee

• Moderators
  • 1,666 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Writing, Reading, Running, Soccer, Transgender Issues, Christianity, documentaries, electronics, bass guitar, lighthouses, castles.
My condolences, Lori.

PlagueBubonic

PlagueBubonic

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 562 posts
  • Interests:Long walks, or hiking. Shopping!!! having fun and listening to others. Learning, gardening,cooking.
    working out and being a creature of mischief!!
Sweetie its cool for at least these dear friends have a place to turn to. Thanx to all of your hard work.
Sorry to read you lost a friend Ms. Lori
Manners & Behaviour can take you where money can't, regardless who or what you are!
The Gothic Girl Said................Peace Out .......>^.^<

Gennee

Gennee

• Moderators
  • 1,666 posts
  • Interests:Poetry, Writing, Reading, Running, Soccer, Transgender Issues, Christianity, documentaries, electronics, bass guitar, lighthouses, castles.

View PostLori, on 05 June 2012 - 01:00 AM, said:

Sadly, my friend drag icon Vicki Rene passed away in July, 2011. Vicki Rene’s site for drag queens, cross dressers, transsexuals and the transgender community is now part of The Transgender Guide network of sites.

www.vickirene.net

Lori, I viewed Vicki's site and I like it a lot. She was really a positive influence. Paying homage to those who came before me is very important because they laid the groundwork for what we enjoy today.

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
I'm working around the clock to rebuild Vicki Rene's site and add as much of the content back to the site as possible. Her site is massive and includes quite a history of the transgender community. Thank you for your feedback. :)

Bonnie

Bonnie

Senior Moderator

• Moderators
  • 2,155 posts
My condolences to all who knew her.  I did not.

If her passing was a year ago why the information now?

Bonnie

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
I don't know any of Vicki Rene's online friends who knew about her passing until quite some time after the fact. There was a lengthy delay before we found out what had happened. It was as if she just disappeared. The family didn't provide information and never responded to any of my inquiries. Eventually I discovered that Vicki Rene had passed away.

The compartmentalization of our lives is another sad reality for many in the transgender community.

silkiehosewearer

silkiehosewearer

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 17 posts
  • Interests:I love crossdressing and dressing and being fem. When ever i can. I also like to chat and meet others.
I am sorry 2 hear that she passed.  I went to her site often. But havent been there in a while.  So this is news 2 me about her passing.  Sorry for the loss

Phoebe

Phoebe

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 100 posts
  • Interests:Computers, crossdressing

View PostLori, on 08 June 2012 - 02:26 PM, said:

I'm working around the clock to rebuild Vicki Rene's site and add as much of the content back to the site as possible. Her site is massive and includes quite a history of the transgender community. Thank you for your feedback. :)

Yes I remember Vicki Rene's sites. Pretty of the Prettiest or similar? Is there an archive of her sites on http://archive.org/index.php ?

Janet

Lori

Lori

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,416 posts
I have restored much of Vicki Rene's original site at www.vickirene.net

Gennee

Gennee

• Moderators
  • 1,666 posts
Lori, I browsed Vickie's site again and I really love it. I wish thatI could have met her.
She was a dynamo and loving person.

:)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: drag queens, vicki rene

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users