4 posts in this topic

Posted

Jared Page

3 Jun 2012, 5:21pm

"This week, Greg Iverson said he felt it was important for his family to be in downtown Salt Lake City to "live those teachings and show our love and support" for Utah's lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community." -ksl.com

LGBT community joined by hundreds of LDS Church members in parade (w/Video)

Also -

Posted: Jun 03, 2012 6:41 PM CDT Updated: Jun 03, 2012 6:41 PM CDT

-cbs3springfiled.com

Over 300 Mormons join Utah Gay Pride Parade

Posted

I think it's great that some Mormons are supportive. Call me a doubter... I'll believe that Mormons are friends of the LGBT community when they spend 50 million dollars (as they did in support of Proposition 8) to support a constitutional amendment for gay marriage in Utah.

Posted

"Call me a doubter... I'll believe that Mormons are friends of the LGBT community when they spend 50 million dollars (as they did in support of Proposition 8) to support a constitutional amendment for gay marriage in Utah." -Lori

:lol: ... I don't see that happenin'!! Least ways, not in our lifetime. Not unless mormons start leaving their church in droves because of its stand against gay marriage, and costing the church its support base.

Posted

Eventually history will right itself and the world will see the ignorance that was responsible for millions of innocent people. I'm not so sure that's going to happen in our lifetime, as I still see people clinging to their old ways, scared of anything that's different from them.