San Antonio: PrideFest to focus on transgender issues

8 posts in this topic

Posted

PrideFest to focus on transgender issues

San Antonio Express

The free festival will feature food, music, vendors, a drag show and an appearance by transgender activist Nikki Araguz. Held for more that 15 years, organizers hope this year to raise awareness about the transgender community, which is getting “left behind"...

1 person likes this

Posted

Lori, don't tell me that SOMEONE actually wants to really do something CONSTRUCTIVE as to recognizing us as REAL people , and in San Antonio no less !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN, will wundas neva cease .................. :blink: B)

1 person likes this

Posted

Lori, don't tell me that SOMEONE actually wants to really do something CONSTRUCTIVE as to recognizing us as REAL people , and in San Antonio no less !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DAMN, will wundas neva cease .................. :blink:B)

At least one group does. :) I'm so glad to see gay and lesbian people embracing the trans part of LGBT. Kudos to them!

1 person likes this

Posted

Don't for get Trans Pride Starts this week in West Hollywood lol now It's our turn Happy PRIDE Month!! :D

Posted

Damn, must be dat Houston Humidity affectin da minds of them Angelioios!!!!!!!!!!!! Who Ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

I was stationed in San Antonio when I was in the service. I lked the city and wouuldn't have minded living there. It's very nice that they are highlighting trans issues.

Posted

Yes, transgenders are misunderstood even within the gay/lesbian community. It is nice to see that the Pride event will focus on transgenderism.

Bonnie

Posted

Minneapolis, MN Pride Fest is June 23rd and June 24th at Loring Park near downtown Minneapolis. The parade: https://www.tcpride.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=category&layout=blog&id=56&Itemid=29 will be Sunday starting at 11AM.

Pride fest information: https://www.tcpride.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=53:pride-festival&catid=55:pride-festival&Itemid=28