Breast form adhesive - what's best

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Im still trying to find the best way to stick breast forms on.

I currently use a water based adhesive, because it's easy to clean off the forms afterward.

Unfortunately it doesn't stick for long, especially if I want to be bra-less.

I think I have a good routine - shave,wash with soap, then clean with alcohol to remove any oil.

I then put adhesive on chest and forms, leave til tacky then apply. Holding in place for 5 minutes.

This has produced my best results, but still not satisfactory.

I was thinking of using antiperspirant because I think sweat might be causing the forms to come off.

Any advice welcome!

Josie

>'.'<

2 people like this

Posted

Hope you ladies don't mind me sneaking into this conversation.

First of all, Josie...I dunno if it would be a good idea to allow antipersperant and glue to mix. A chemical combination could cause an adverse affect to your skin. However, I think you wouldn't have to worry too much about that happening, because the antipersperant will likely keep the glue from even sticking.

Because your post leads me to believe you like to go bra-less on occasion, I immediately thought about guys who like to go commando. Of course, with the guys, it's a little easier to do so because there are harnesses for our genital prosthetics. And while I respect the desires of people to be able to go, as in your case, bra-less... or in the case of some guys, commando, I can't help but believe that because those "body parts" aren't a part of our body...isn't it best not to take chances, and do what's necessary to keep from losing those items at a bad time?

I don't really care for harnesses. For me personally, a harness is just one more item that reminds me that what's in my shorts isn't real. So even though it would be nice to go commando on occasion, I wear briefs. The briefs also give me a peace of mind in that I know I will not suffer the embarassment of my packy falling down my pants leg. I would think to have a breast form fall out from under your blouse or dress would be equally as distressing.

Wouldn't it be better to save your bra-less moments for when you are at home, and always wear a bra when ever you will be going out?

<sneaks out>

-Michael

P.S. Is the adhesive medical grade adhesive?

3 people like this

Posted

I agree with Michael. I am assuming you are wanting to go braless so you can wear a strapless/shoulderless top, blouse or dress? I have never tried any adhesives so I cannot give you any advice on what is better than something else. I wear a bra whenever I wear my forms and finding the right one was not an easy task in itself.

Bonnie

2 people like this

Posted

Hey!! Ms. Josie lol shewear ;) try this web site out for the glue she got glue that she claims will stay on for dayz :P lol :lol:

http://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=janet%20closet&source=web&cd=1&ved=0CFAQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.janetscloset.com%2F&ei=nbDXT6CpIqmY2wW3z-WiDw&usg=AFQjCNFtNB6vGWpMjkhQSLMHezJjEhdXdw

Good luck my dear :D

1 person likes this

Posted

Have not used adhesive for silicon breast forms however I have a pair of breast forms that have permanent adhesive backing: http://www.thebreastformstore.com/breast-forms-amoena-contact386.aspx The Breast form store also has It Stays Adhesive: http://www.thebreastformstore.com/it-stays-adhesive.aspx have not tried that as the self backed forms stay on for hours even in hot weather!

I have for sale the Amonena contact 386 forms for about half the price shown on the Breast Form Store. I had surgery on my chest area for a non malignant tumor and can not wear the forms now. I wore the forms about 25 times and they are in excellent condition. PM me if interested in buying the forms.

2 people like this

Posted

Thanks for all your advice/support!

I don't know if I am using a medical grade adhesive, but it is designed for silicone forms.

I do wear bras - in fact I love wearing them - in some situations I would feel less girlie without.

But some times - whether I'm naked or wearing a nice blouse, or dress - I just love the sensation and look of my boobs au-natural! I like the tugging sensation on my chest.

Maybe - as usual - I'm asking too much (I want to HAVE my cake AND eat it!) But if I can find a better method then of course I'll go for it.

The adhesive backed forms sound perfect, but they are very expensive, although I'm sure a great investment. I sometimes wear one of those reusable stick on bras, and they stay in place for a few hours, I just wash them and the adhesive is as good as new. So the adhesive backed boobs are probably similar to those - I guess.

I will try the "stay put" adhesive see if that's any better than mine. Although it would be helpful to have a tried and tested recommendation!

Love you Girls! And Guy

Josie

>'.'<

5 people like this

Posted

double sided tape works,, or the bra designed for the forms

2 people like this

Posted

Hi Nickyw - thanks for you suggestions! Tape is OK, but it just doesn't stay put!  I guess the problem comes down to perspiration releasing the adhesive - perhaps that can't be overcome :-(

Josie  x

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dear Friends,

Please check out Phoebe's two links as they are very informative!

Yours truly,

Monica

Edited by MonicaPz
1 person likes this

Posted

Thanks Monica, how do I find phoebes 2 links?

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Dear Shewear,

You will find Phoebe's two links in her post above (bright blue print), and they are underlined.

Yours truly,

Monica

Edited by MonicaPz
1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

Hopping around on the web, I found something similar and interesting about half way down this page. There are some similar links:http://www.feminization.us/female-breast-suit-c-2.html?ref=f

caution.gif  Site contains images of realistic-like prosthetics - images of some products may not be suitable for all members/viewers

Edited by UsernameOptional
1 person likes this

Posted

This is a late response, but you might try:

compressional.com

and the product is:

It stays body adhesive

The web site specializes in medical adhesive needs.  

Posted

NOTE --

The domain, compresional.com, is for sale - the business has either gone under, or they are operating under a new name and website.

Just FYI
-Michael

Posted

I have a pair of four (if I hunt around I may have more) with cleaning wipes from "The Breast Store". Anyone wants them send me a private message. They are in the original package

Posted

How strong is that adhesive anyway?  I mean, Nikki's weight quite a bit and I just can't imagine glue that is safe to use on flesh holding them.  But it has been established that I know not a lot about such things, and am prepared to be laughed at.  :)

Posted

Yes I'm really curious how strong the adhesive would be since I ended up getting a rather healthy pair of breastforms. 

Posted

The adhesive pads are fairly strong (for C cup) but nothing beats breast form glue. Don't remember the brand but it worked great with a downside, it took about 30 minutes to get the glue off and clean the forms and decided it was not worth it. 

Personally I gave up on adhesive pads and glue and just used a bra. So nice now to have real ones :)

1 person likes this

Posted

The adhesive pads are fairly strong (for C cup) but nothing beats breast form glue. Don't remember the brand but it worked great with a downside, it took about 30 minutes to get the glue off and clean the forms and decided it was not worth it. 

Personally I gave up on adhesive pads and glue and just used a bra. So nice now to have real ones :)

​Yeah I'm using a bra right now but I was curious more for if I wanted to get more involved with them in activities that do better without that. I'll keep an eye out for the glue and pads.Thanks!