Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

The Maternal Instinct

4 posts in this topic

Posted

So, as a man how do you deal wiv this. As a woman it's all very easy. I'm starting to think I'm not female at all, Like there's one big barrier to overcome. How do you do this? I suppose I can take certain drugs which will enable me to suckle a child. Oh, I don't know. Is this a weird wish. Is it weird to want a man by your side and a child. You know I don't really care what the man is like, he can have all the perversions life gives, but as long as he stands beside me and my child I don't care.

Posted

I get nurturing feelings from time to time but I know I can't do anything about it as a man. Same with giving child birth, it would be wonderful. I would also like to babysit but as you had mentioned before, Hotlips, I would not be trusted as a man and especially if I presented as a woman.

Bonnie

Posted

So, as a man how do you deal wiv this. As a woman it's all very easy. I'm starting to think I'm not female at all, Like there's one big barrier to overcome. How do you do this? I suppose I can take certain drugs which will enable me to suckle a child. Oh, I don't know. Is this a weird wish. Is it weird to want a man by your side and a child. You know I don't really care what the man is like, he can have all the perversions life gives, but as long as he stands beside me and my child I don't care.

Use a search site and enter Male lactation in the search bar. You should receive a lot of 'hits' and links to view.

Posted

Truth, as a young, ignorant boy, I expected that SRS would enable me to become pregnant, give birth and raise my baby. Sadly, that hasn't been possible so far. When I learned the truth, I gave up the idea of becoming a girl physically.

Still, over my entire life, I can look back and recognize all those womanly behaviors. I took custody of my grandchildren to protect them from a potentially chemically toxic environment. I was the major support for my 12 to 13 year old daughter during her first pregnancy. I've been the one to care about, to care for, my gkids, whether boys or girls, all their lives. Nursing, no, I hadn't really fantasized about that. Nurturing, I've done because that's what I am meant to do.

1 person likes this