Your Favorite Outfit ?

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I thought this might be a fun topic : What is your favorite outfit ?

My favorite outfit is my black beaded graphic spandex top with a pink push up bra an a pink thong an my YMI jean mini skirt with thigh high socks an high heel boots.

This is for everyone so whats your favorite outfit ?

Posted

Sarah, My Wardrobe is a bit limited and I have lots on my wish list thou at the moment at home to lounge around in, I really like to wear black leggings (I think they are called spandex in the US) Lee Cooper denim short skirt, Fem Tee Shirt and Long Cardigan, Vans unisex shoes, And comfortable Ladies full briefs. (I really need to go shopping for shoes)

Posted

Sarah, My Wardrobe is a bit limited and I have lots on my wish list thou at the moment at home to lounge around in, I really like to wear black leggings (I think they are called spandex in the US) Lee Cooper denim short skirt, Fem Tee Shirt and Long Cardigan, Vans unisex shoes, And comfortable Ladies full briefs. (I really need to go shopping for shoes)

I do my shopping on ebay a better slection form the stores here in town an a lot cheaper too I want to get a pair of open toe wedge shoes that's next when I order again. I am at home too I have on a black tank top an a hot pink strapless bra an a l.e.i jean mini skirt with a hot pink/yellow/green strip thong an no show ankel socks an a anklet a pair of Avia cross training athletic shoes red/white/silver in color all very comfortable..

Posted

I do my shopping on ebay a better slection form the stores here in town an a lot cheaper too I want to get a pair of open toe wedge shoes that's next when I order again. I am at home too I have on a black tank top an a hot pink strapless bra an a l.e.i jean mini skirt with a hot pink/yellow/green strip thong an no show ankel socks an a anklet a pair of Avia cross training athletic shoes red/white/silver in color all very comfortable..

I have never bought clothes off ebay, I'm going to have to check it out thanks. I get everything off Amazon, thou I have to be very restrained with the 'Buy with one click' button especially from my iphone. The delivery charges can be a bit excessive sometimes. Next, I'm going to get a cute gold aztec print crop top, Gold with black will look great I think! I have some pink denim shorts to lounge around in, gotta find someting to go with them! Have fun with your open wedge shoes! :)

Posted

I guess a suit styled from the 1940's . Soon as i can afford to get my computer fixed , I'll even share photographs . look, I dress for church in a lot of what would already be called "Conservative " outfits . I also enjoy the should we say Vintage undergarments too. I'm 6-3. I'm also 62. Mini Skirts are for the teenagers ................

1 person likes this

Posted

I like skirts and knit tops. Button blouses don't seem to fit me well where knit tops stretch to fit my frame. Vary rarely wear a full length dress. I purchased a all black and a purple full length dresses at Kohl's a few weeks ago on clearance rack, both for $25.00. Dresses and skirts are below knee length. Have two skirts that are ankle length, probably wear those when the weather gets cold.

Posted

I guess a suit styled from the 1940's . Soon as i can afford to get my computer fixed , I'll even share photographs . look, I dress for church in a lot of what would already be called "Conservative " outfits . I also enjoy the should we say Vintage undergarments too. I'm 6-3. I'm also 62. Mini Skirts are for the teenagers ................

I love the 1940s look. Very stylish and classy.

:)

3 people like this

Posted

Oh, nice topic. For me, the very best for this season is the peplum dress/skirt. Not only covers the undesired bulge when you're dressed in a too tight dress/skirt, but also provides the illusion of feminine hips. It's the must have of this season for any TG...

That's my red peplum skirt in a flight attendant type outfit, last weekend:

13sept_002.jpg

3 people like this

Posted

Oh, nice topic. For me, the very best for this season is the peplum dress/skirt. Not only covers the undesired bulge when you're dressed in a too tight dress/skirt, but also provides the illusion of feminine hips. It's the must have of this season for any TG...

13sept_002.jpg

Very Nice
1 person likes this

Posted

Girl, you look Awesome! :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Csao: This best elite style! all :)

1 person likes this

Posted

very nice, natural, and most importantly, comfortable looking. I especially like the length of the pants, knickers, clam diggers, or whatever they're called. great sandals too!

3 people like this

Posted

out of the closet is a great store to try on clothes for all you in the san francisco/bay area, los angeles, and fort lauderdale areas. I think there's also one in ohio.

2 people like this

Posted

My black shirt dress with the really kinda poufy skirt.  Nikki likes its so much he wants to buy it in a different color to wear out with me.  Anything but the polka dots was my opinion, those are hideous. 

3 people like this