Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fashion -

10 posts in this topic

Posted

Just wanted to let you know TGGuide has started a transgender fashion page. This first article is submitted by Diana Montrose.

Apparently, boots are back! If you like them flat, lace up, slouchy, western or with stiletto heels you'll want to check out Diana's article.

I love boots so I'm glad to see 'em back in style!

Lori :)

Posted

(sings): These boots are made for.......... Never mind.....

Jessica S.

Posted

Boots are a necessary shoe for every girl’s closet! I have one suede pair with 3” heels and one ½” heeled boot on order!

Advantage: Boots look good with my jeans and cami, boots are great for the long skirt and boots look chic with a short skirt too! Best of all 3” heels I can reach the top shelf in the kitchen!!

Posted

Durn it wish I could hav kept all them boots when I moved now

Posted

I never have enough

lol

I need more room

honestly that is all Fact

Love ya all Hugs to Everyone

Sincerely

:P Judy

Posted

Boots are a necessary shoe for every girl’s closet! I have one suede pair with 3” heels and one ½” heeled boot on order!

Advantage: Boots look good with my jeans and cami, boots are great for the long skirt and boots look chic with a short skirt too! Best of all 3” heels I can reach the top shelf in the kitchen!!

I love boots with long skirts, problem is im 6 feet tall already so there can't be too much of a heel on my shoes/boots or I feel like i'm towering over everyone :lol:

Posted

I wouldn't worry about it. If you're 6' what's a couple more inches? I'm 6'2" and I wear lace-up boots with 5" heels out to the bars when I'm feeling sassy.

Posted

I was behind some girls at LAX and they were wearing Uggs...I want me a pair of those! giggle

Posted

Shoe sizes. the conversion from mens to womens is to add 1&1/2 right? So if I wear a 9 1/2 it's a 11 in womens? confusing.

Posted

Depends on whether they are heels or not. If they aren't heels, it's only one size bigger. And don't forget width. Width is one size bigger, too. So I went from a men's 11 narrow to a women's 12 medium -- or if heels, 12 1/2 medium.