4 posts in this topic

Posted

Sunnivie Brydum, March 17 2013 12:30 AM ET

"Tonight marked the 24th Annual GLAAD Media Awards in New York City, and the event featured appearances and speeches from a veritable who's-who of the LGBT and allied world of media and entertainment." --advocate.com

Madonna Wants to be a Boy Scout (w/video)

CautionIcon.gif Vidwo contains some language that may not be suitable for all viewers

Posted

I dunno about Madonna . She did one song her entire career I actually liked . I've never been a fan of hers or her misguided on stage antics either . I won't post any thing else as I know I've already hacked most of ya off................

1 person likes this

Posted

Madonna is a publicity hound who will upstage others to get what she wants.

She's another in th long line of fading untalented divas.

Posted

I like Madonna and always have since she first came on the scene with "I'm a Virgin". She drew world attention to herself as well as fought her way to the top. I could say more about her but this is really not about her but what she is attempting to do and what so many others are also attempting to do, make it possible to live in this world without being discriminated against. To me religion or Christianity specifically comes down to Love Thy Neighbour As Thyself. It is so much easier to love your neighbour though when your neighbour is just like you. So when people, like Madonna, love thy neighbours who are not like themselves then there is something to be said for that. When anyone can make the world listen to them in hopes of making the world a better place to live then I applaud them even if I don't like the person. What is being created around it is what interests me. "Let's start a revolution!" It has already started and has been going for sometime now but every so often it needs a push. Madonna is pushing. Not everyone knows who Pussy Riot is and not everyone knows there is an issue going on with the Boy Scouts and Girl Guides or that gays are being hung in other countries. Someone like Madonna mentioning it will get those who don't know to look it up and educate themselves. I would like to recommend Muse's song Uprising as a banner song for the Revolution!

Bonnie

2 people like this