Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Using Breast Enhancement Pumps

7 posts in this topic

Posted

When my girlfriend (MTF Transgender) started taking hormones, she was really happy because she had a nice B-cup, but she lost some weight and went down to an A-cup. She's unhappy about it, and she's just not going to gain weight right now, she way too stressed. But, now she really wants to buy a Breast Enahancement Pump, and she's really not being to cautious about looking into what might really work and I'm afraid I'm a little sceptical about the whole thing.

I was just wondering if there was any others out there that had used the pumps, if they could give me any feedback, or even (if the heavens allowed it) could even recommend one??? Or, if not, does anyone have any other ideas on how she can feel more sexy about her breast size, without actually having surgery, which we can't afford right now. I tell her I love her breasts all the time, but I know it's something that "she" has to feel. Any feedback. thanks

Posted

I did a Google search for Breast Pump Enlargement Reviews and found both positive and negative feedback. The pump I read about was on Amazon and cost about $20 so it may be worth a try. I would do more research on it before I ordered anything. -- Bonnie

Posted

thanks Bonnie, I found pumps that range in price from $20 like you said to over $150, and I just would like to find someone who's actually tried one and see what they thought. My partner is putteing all her eggs in this one basket and I just don't want to see her disappointed and hurt.

Posted

Have been using Noogleberry http://www.noogleber...iewCat&catId=23 vacuum system for eighteen months. I went from small pecks to "A" cup size over that time. One consideration is after using the system your 'pecks' turn reddish after use. There is a forum for Noogleberry to read results and questions: http://www.noogleber...forum/index.php The method used was seven minutes of vacuum pressure, two minutes release of pressure over two half hour periods each day. After the third seven minute session was able to fill the small cup fully. However after six hours the swelling went down about half. I have maintained the "A" cup size and continue to use the system a few times a week to maintain what I have gained. Your experience may be different from mine or others who have posted on the Noogleberry forum.

Note: The so called breast pumps found on eBay for $20.00 are not even worth $1.00! I tried similar about ten years ago. The cups cracked after three uses. If the item is Noogleberry then might ask the seller if they had issues with cracking cups. The older cups were not a thick as the present cups from Noogleberry and they cracked easily. I have no cracks in the cups since started use of Noogleberry device.

There is also a system called "Bosom Beauty" that is similar to Noogleberry, it uses a 'pulsed' on off of vacuum. Have read that the cups that come with "Bosom Beauty" also may crack.

Phoebe

Posted

I'm curious too as to how effective these devices are too. Meanwhile , I think I'll wait and see how this topic goes ...................

Posted

thank u for your feedback Phoebe,

Can I ask u, when u originally bought the pump, were you looking to go up to a size A, or were u looking for larger results. Like I mentioned originally, my girlfriend is about a size A, but it's hard for me to say if it's breast material or pec like you said. And, I know she's looking for greater results. do u think that this system might give her a B at least? And, If so, can u say u've been happy with your results? Was it worth it?

but, otherwise, I really appreciate your feedback, and at least I can tell her, kind of, what I thought, that, just buying something cheap on ebay, wasn't gonna do it in the long run and for giving me a name brand that we can check out. Jeanette

1 person likes this

Posted

thank u for your feedback Phoebe,

Can I ask u, when u originally bought the pump, were you looking to go up to a size A, or were u looking for larger results. Like I mentioned originally, my girlfriend is about a size A, but it's hard for me to say if it's breast material or pec like you said. And, I know she's looking for greater results. do u think that this system might give her a B at least? And, If so, can u say u've been happy with your results? Was it worth it?

but, otherwise, I really appreciate your feedback, and at least I can tell her, kind of, what I thought, that, just buying something cheap on ebay, wasn't gonna do it in the long run and for giving me a name brand that we can check out. Jeanette

Purchased the vacuum system from Noogleberry: http://www.noogleberry.com/shop/index.php?_a=viewCat&catId=23 There is a dropdown currency for USD. Probably start with the small cups as that is where I started. Thought extra small might be to small and would need to get a larger size sooner. Took about ten days to arrive in my mail box after placing the order.

Phoebe

1 person likes this