Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Interview with Mianne Bagger

4 posts in this topic

Posted

We have published an interview of Mianne Bagger, the ladies professional golfer who has been attracting a great deal of media attention lately, not only for her golfing accomplishments, but also because she is a post-op transsexual woman.

Mianne is an incredible inspiration and role model for the transgender community. Check out this great interview with Mianne Bagger.

Lori :)

1 person likes this

Posted

That was a great interview. Public personalities in the transgender community are so hard to come by. It's so great to see successful transsexuals in the public eye rather than sex trade workers and the type you see on sleazy talk shows. Mianne seems like a very smart lady.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Beautiful People,

Just wanted to let you know, yep Mianne is smart......She's an Aussie (giggles). But seriusly, it was only last night that I was saying to a few Members of the West Australian Support Group "Transwest" that what we need in the community is leaders, and role models.

I did see the interview with Mianne, as I pay close attention to her career simply because she is a close personal friend of my counsellor here in perth. So I seem to get updated a lot as to how she is going.

My heart goes out to Mianne for the things that she has done for the trans community and by being a role modl for our current and future generation of Trans people. You should check out her home page one day soon, the link is

Mianne Baggers Home Page

Hope you all have a wonderful day

Hugs and Kisses

Samantha-Lee

Group Manager

Social Support

That was a great interview. Public personalities in the transgender community are so hard to come by. It's so great to see successful transsexuals in the public eye rather than sex trade workers and the type you see on sleazy talk shows. Mianne seems like a very smart lady.

1 person likes this

Posted

On March 4, 2004 Mianne Bagger made sports history at the Women's Australian Open as the first transgender woman to play in a professional golf tournament.

1 person likes this