Is There a Link Between Autism and Gender Dysphoria?

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Is There a Link Between Autism and Gender Dysphoria? Huffington Post (blog)

One thing we do know for sure is that transgender individuals with ASD need an extra level of treatment. Research has found that transgender individuals ...

Posted

I'll be watching this story to unfold with great interest .

1 person likes this

Posted

One thing I like to add is that many children develop autism shortly after they been given a vaccine. Persoanlly, I believe that these are two separate issues.

Posted

NOOOES it not. Its just a boring way for doctors to have fun at us :;P

Posted

Gennee, I have taken great notice in the research and the statistics of the " So Called Necessary Vaccinations of our population " and one thing keeps popping out that is disturbing to me, they are said to help reduce and aid in the fight against outbreaks and diseases but when it come rite down to it they are only creating worse problems within the population, me myself if have been given the choice would have never opted to receive any vaccination what happens when man messes with mother nature yeah she fights back and with a vengeance, we are poisoning our children and our selves with these things and no one even thinks twice about the reverberations from the environment that we live in, the world has a balance and we try to interrupt its natural vibration it tips, and generally not for the better. Stop Killing us with your cures and start letting our own bodies once again learn how to fight off any lurking virus or what have you call it. that is what we were designed to do, not just take a shot and move forward it all ends badly trust me. the vaccine that caused Aids/HIV was suppose to be the cure for the common cold and look what that got us. just my thoughts, If there is a tie betwixt the two it would not surprise me one bit.