Todd Kincannon, Former Executive Director of South Carolina GOP, Believes Transgender People Should Be 'Put in a Camp'

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Todd Kincannon, former executive director of the South Carolina Republican Party, took to his Twitter account on Monday to express his opinion on transgender rights. After transgender activist Kat Haché replied to one of Kincannon's tweets on an entirely different topic, Kincannon launched into an anti-transgender tirade, making use of slurs, name calling, and his belief that transgender individuals should be locked away in concentration camps.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/parker-marie-molloy/todd-kincannon-transgender-camps_b_4100777.html

Posted

Charity, it won't happen hon. Look, I'm in an out of that state too often . Where I live , I'm closer to that state than I am going elsewhere . Second , the transgender population is way tighter than in several other adjoining states . This KLOWN is jus blowin smoke . If it were Florida , I might worry ..............

Posted

I am often just dumbfounded when individuals use outlets like twitter or any such place to bash anyone, I could care less the statement was directed toward a "Trans" person, the fact any such idiocy is being thrown out into public view simply shows the truths of humanity, if you are out of the norm or in some way opinionated in an unconventional manner you are going to be subject to idiots and their slow witted remarks. I am less concerned over Twit remarks then I am about the day to day business that I have to deal with, if you are so worried about others business then yours is less likely to be resolved. just how I see it, watch your day go by with a lot less stress if you stop worrying about what others say about others they don't even know on a personal basis. In other words Mind your day to day business and you'll have a lot less stress and anxiety looming tomorrow. I don't care if your "Trans", "Straight", "Bi', "Gay", or of Non White Ethnicity just live your life on your terms and stop worrying about everyone else's business, isn't your life hard enough as it Is, then stressing and carrying if some Twit post has some narrow minded words posted on it.

1 person likes this

Posted

It is not always good to ignore twits and their comments because some of these twits have the power to influence others and together they can change the laws or make new ones that could harm us as a whole. Generally speaking though, yes, it is a good idea to ignore harmful, hurtful statements and just get on with your life.

Bonnie

Posted

Wow, just wow, the ignorance...