Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Welcome New Forum Moderator GreenShade

13 posts in this topic

Posted

Please welcome GreenShade as our newest forum moderator. You may have noticed she has been rather active in our significant others forum. She has an intimate understanding of what it takes to be significant other in the life of a transgender person. It is my pleasure to welcome her on board as a moderator. :)

2 people like this

Posted

Hi GreenShade... welcome again. :)

-Mike

2 people like this

Posted

Congratulations on your moderatorship, GreenShade! :)

2 people like this

Posted

While it may seem like a glorious position , in reality , it's a pain sometimes . I was a moderator , former administrator on another board and trust me , it's not all that great sometimes ! I ran a FAILED Trans forum several years ago . The people there came to me from other forums where the moderators were in reality OVERBEARING Bullies . I belong to one hobby related board where one of the moderators will delete ANYTHING he personally is bored with or just "THINKS" it may ensue a controversy .

I'm still a mod on one hobby forum and yes , I've had one drop out cause he though I was too overbearing . I warned him in a P- M to drop the bullying . He took it as an attack on his opinion . All I can say at this point is watch it , be fair to BOTH sides and allow for dissent . If not , members will go elsewhere . I've already seen that on this board ...................

3 people like this

Posted

We've been rather fortunate to have a great group of members and moderators. It is rare that we have a problem that can't be handled with a polite request.

2 people like this

Posted

Congratulations GreenShade. I know you can do it. Even though I'm just a lowly member, I want to voice my approval.

HUGG

2 people like this

Posted

Congratulations GreenShade! I have always thought it was a good idea to have a section for SOs moderated by an SO.

Bonnie

2 people like this

Posted

Aawwww! THANK YOU, EVERYONE!!!! I feel fortunate to be able to do this. It is an opportunity to contribute in a way I never expected. I admire all of you for the insight that you provide. I just hope I can add positive support to anyone who needs it, and I am very interested in what members share. THANK YOU!! I appreciate being allowed to participate. I will do my best to 'be here' for your members.

GreenShade (Diane)

4 people like this

Posted

Congratulations, GreenShade.

:) :)

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you, Gennee!!

1 person likes this

Posted

Greenshade, thank you for being a friend to all, even though I came on board after you became a moderator. Here I find the moderators, kind, gentle and fair. Have been bullied at other websites. This is the BEST website where people can share candidly, yet be kind and the moderators are excellent.

3 people like this

Posted

Thank you, Monica! I do think that TGGuide provides a great service to the transgender community at large. I am very fortunate to be able to contribute whatever I can by my experience. Sharing brings its own reward for which I am grateful -

I look forward to your contributions to others on this site, ALSO!

GreenShade

3 people like this

Posted

Greenshade, thank you for being a friend to all, even though I came on board after you became a moderator. Here I find the moderators, kind, gentle and fair. Have been bullied at other websites. This is the BEST website where people can share candidly, yet be kind and the moderators are excellent.

I agree in my short time here that this is an excellent site. I belonged to another site were just about every other post of mine was edited or removed. The last time it happened (about two months ago) I politely asked why a post was not deemed okay. The moderator responded by saying, you read the rules and must abide by them. So I read the rules very carefully and responded back. In my response I mentioned two things a) I saw nothing in the rules to what I was going against and that I am a moderator for Microsoft developer's forums were I am constantly dealing with issues of literally hundreds of new posting a day and know a bad post then I see one thus know none of my were. They wrote back and said I was not being nice and gave me an infraction which at that time decided it was time to leave but first responded and simply said thank you for your time in this matter and left it at that, a pleasant note.

3 people like this