4 posts in this topic

Posted

does anyone know of a home electroloses kit or something that's not a gimeck that actually works on removal of facial and other unwanted male patern hair, professional electroloses is something id like but we are just starting to re assemble our lives after a house fire and mony and saivngs are dwindling fast, any srs or medical things must wait and razors hurt and burn and omg crys please help

1 person likes this

Posted

Can't think of anything cheaper than a razor. I tried an epilator on my legs before but was not too happy with it and went back to shaving my legs. Luckily for me my hair does not grow very fast and is not thick. I do recall though someone posting here about doing their own electrolysis. If I find it I will add it here.

Bonnie

PS Here is the post

1 person likes this

Posted

The only thing that I have found which actually works is a "Tria". It is a home laser device. The units are not cheap tho.

1 person likes this

Posted

And since most of my hairs are grey, laser is out. I'm instead doing facial hair removal the hard way: let it grow until I can pluck it using my fingers. This way, my "beard" looks mostly full and I should eventually get all the follicles.

1 person likes this