Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

A New Work, A New Way

2 posts in this topic

Posted

I host an internet radio program every Friday. I have spoken on numerous topics in the bible. I just completed a nine week series on the fruit of the spirit. I was to read poems on this week's program but was prompted to speak on the subject of God doing a new work in our lives.

During my devotions this morning the idea hit me to do this. My church family is going through some tough times and we are seeking God for guidance and direction. I believe that this topic mirrors the struggles we have as transgender people. If anyone would like to listen to the program 'Genevieve's Gems', you can PM me for more information.

:)

1 person likes this

Posted

Hey Gennee. Wished I lived in an area where I could listen to your broadcast. Amazing you were talking about the fruits of the spirit. It is something I have been reading about for the past week. In 1 Corinthians 12 it talks about diversity of Spiritual Gifts. I find in praying and studying, that my gift is the gift of faith. And I have been sharing that with my Dad. It's so great now, that when he starts complaining he will look at me and say, "Well you tell me God Is in control and I am trying to remember that."

1 person likes this