Female voice improvement

5 posts in this topic

Posted

I am sure all of the following are good examples to feminize or masculine voice techniques but apparently I was browsing on Youtube a trans person who specializes in m to f voice improvement.

I was ashtonished to seethe high to low pitches and back to male voice, I mean talking Micheal Jackson is irrelavant afterone watches her videos. Its simply better than American idol to MJ hits, I am following her solutions as I just try to practice singing in rented accomodation Lol! The name i think is Candi Fla!

1 person likes this

Posted

Can you help me with my feminization voice 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello Allison... and welcome.

This entire forum is about voice.  There is also the youtube video that Lori put the link for in the post just above your's.

Go back to Transgender Voice... and you will find a variety of discussions on voice issues, vocabulary, tips and voice training.

-Michael

2 people like this

Posted

There are many you tube videos out there along with lessons you can purchase but nothing beats finding a teacher to take lessons from. 

I tried various approaches but never really made progress (even though I sound decent as a female) until I took personal lessons. My teacher had decades of experience teaching singers and transgender students where this experience helped me make great progress in six lessons over six weeks in one hour sessions.

No matter what path you take and your age keep in mind at first the middle brain wants to go back to the "easy voice" which in this case is you male voice. The brain think "hey man, this is too much work". Also (and this was my biggest challenge) being around people who make you comfortable many time will put you off guard and the voice lowers. One must always be working to keep the voice, pitch and resonance in the proper range.

2 people like this