Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Breast forms?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Hi everyone!

Gender queer youth looking for silicon breast form recomendations. I would love to buy some of the $200 ones but I don't have the money to spend on something that might not be exactly what I'm looking for.

So, if you have any recomendations for any brand/ website/ or advice for a first time breast form buyer it would be greatly appreciated. I'm not even sure how to measure my band size so I need all the help I can get. Thank you!

1 person likes this

Posted

Hello,

For the past say (because I don't remember exactly) 10 years I have gotten my breast forms from the breast form store. Now there are several different styles under $200 and by reading their descriptions the main things are; the back differs you have some breast growth vs no breast growth. I have breast growth but purchased mine prior to the growth so at least for me they still work. This is what I have in a B cup.

My last set was purchased about 5 years ago. The first set split open and was my fault from abuse in that I slept on them which they tell you not too. The current set I got then changed to sleeping on my side and they are going very strong.

Also, they company (at least for me) has good customer service and ships fast.

Almost forgot, I was using Victoria Secret non-padded bra then changed to padded bra as the nipples showed which was not very professional for work so I learned that with a padded bra I absolutely needed a full figure bra else the forms did not fit correctly even with moving to a C cup bra with the B cup forms.

Feel free to ask questions :-)

3 people like this

Posted

I was lucky with mine because I bought them in a store and tried them on first. They cost $300 Cdn at the time and I am still wearing them after many years. However, stores that cater to TGs are far and few between.

You can make your own for now if you like. Balloons and warm water, I have heard that using birdseed is very good too.

Bonnie

3 people like this

Posted

I got my forms through e-bay. Actually was good selection and only spent about $60 for $200 prescription quality forms. Found that a size B was the best for me and my slight body type. (i also do have a small amount of breast development already from using estrogen several years ago ) Before I had breast forms i used rice packed inside of an old pair of hose. I also used a button and large coin combined to simulate the tit. Except for the weight this was a very realistic looking breast form, fitting in my bra. Dawn

2 people like this

Posted

I got mine from Ebay  40 bucks about 7 years ago smallest size  i could if i used them it birng me out about a 36 b cup ,,,most time i just wear a bra without 34 A cup i fill it out nicely  , but i do not like them 

2 people like this

Posted

I bought mine from breast store and only now the color is started to wear off & this is after 4 years of daily wear on & off mind you. Need to order new ones just reminded me.

1 person likes this