Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trying to pass more as male

2 posts in this topic

Posted

I have an Ace Bandage and I know its very dangerous to use as a chest bind but I don't have any other choice. I like it, I mean if I inhale deeply it is elastic so it moves with me. I have screenshots of Underworks ads and I have the money for things I need, ie a couple proper binds, a good STP device, etc. But I don't have the courage to ask my mother for those things, and I think it'd be rude to ask my aunt if she'd let me have it delivered to her house or have her ask my mother for me. Any advice? Is it safe at all to use an Ace as long as its elastic enough to move with my body?

1 person likes this

Posted

Considering your aunt seems to be accepting of your true identity, I think she would be willing to have things delivered to her house for you. I don't see what would be rude about asking her about it. Just ask her if she minds, because you don't think your mum will allow it. But also tell her that if she doesn't feel comfortable about it... that you understand. Give her an out so she won't feel bad if she doesn't feel easy about deliveries coming to her house.

An ace bandage is worthless if it's loose enough not to cause damage. Tight enough to do the job that needs to be done, and you can hurt yourself.

Before I knew anything about binders, or rather, gynocomastic compression shirts, I used one of those neoprene waist trimmers. When I first started using them, they were one piece you had to either pull over your head or step into. Either way it was a fight to get it to where it needed to be. Eventually, they came with velcro and you simply wrapped it around you like a belt.

They usually aren't too expensive. Check around in stores like Walmart, Kmart or Target - you should be able to find one that will serve the purpose until you can figure out how to get a real binder delivered.

Here's an example of what you should look for....

0073609700690_180X180.jpg

2 people like this