christian man using transgender as topic of hate

5 posts in this topic

Posted

https://www.youtube.com/user/GraceByWhichIStand/videos this guy here has no clue what hes saying when it comes to transgender issues. hes using his christian ways to hate on us

2 people like this

Posted

Looks like this person has some transgender issues of their own, and they have been convinced by some church charlatans that being trans is somehow a sin.

To be honest, I have neither the stomach nor the patience to watch all of his videos, but from what I did see, as much as he is externalizing his religiously-driven transphobia by posting these videos, it also seems pretty obvious that he has very heavily internalized it as well. While he definitely seems like an ignorant tool, I can't help but feel a bit sorry for this person. The cognitive dissonance is strong in this one.

1 person likes this

Posted

Either someone has pointed us to this guy before, or I tripped over his videos while running amok thru the halls of YouTube one day. :lol: Anyway...I've seen him before.

Like Shannon, no way I could stomach listening to 70 videos of this guy's drivvel - I watched just enough of them last time to wanna punch him in the face. Just seems to me when someone has to beat a drum so frantically, there's a problem somewhere. Like maybe he's trying to convince himself that being trans is wrong, or against god, or reversible, or whatever. That maybe he himself is trans and thinks he's prayed and preached it away.

The only thing I feel sorry about is that YouTube can be used in this way to indoctrinate others who are or may be susceptible to absorbing and believing the crap he's cranking out, and becoming a new generation of bigots.

What's really scarey, while I'm pretty sure it's not him, this joker looks exactly like my neighbor!!

-Michael

2 people like this

Posted

Charity, I could not watch more than a few of these videos. Strongly feel this person has internalized transphobia. Hope he doesn't hurt too many people before he wakes up. Sadly, we need to ignore him as he makes a fool of himself, and when he is ready to deal with his issues, forgive him and embrace him with love. His trans issues are not going away and we aren't, either!

2 people like this

Posted

I consider myself a Christian - but I would have to hate myself if I agreed to the crazyness of what others believe to be right in Gods eyes. I know I am saved - just not perfect. The feelings I have came from God. My desire to be a woman and that I have the atributes, my shape, a physical body that looks more like a womans than a mans was not my chosing. I used to hate my own thoughts - now when someone calles me a woman - I think this is who I am. No need to correct them - just move on and enjoy living.

1 person likes this