Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Dreams - We are talking to ourselves

8 posts in this topic

Posted

I was actually dreaming when I first thought about this topic. I have found that when I dream I believe that I am being very honest with myself. I have dreamed I was a woman experiencing womanhood. Even having a baby in my dreams. When we dream we are beyond male and female. We can fly in ways beyond imagination.

Please share with me your thoughts and dreams. I will be looking back over my dream diary and sharing some of my real dreams with you.

Dawn

1 person likes this

Posted

Dawn, there are many free online dream meaning dictionaries/encyclopedias. They are fascinating. Try googling "dream dictionary," or "dream encyclopedia."

1 person likes this

Posted

MonicaPz,

I used to have a book called interpreting dreams. It was useful. I have also found that sometimes a dream has a face value. I really do like to try to figure my dreams out. Thanks for your comment - I will look the newer documents on dreams as you suggested. Dawn

2 people like this

Posted

As far back as I can remember and clear to the present, I am male in the majority of my dreams. I have dreamed of nearly everything the average man would experience in everyday life - including intimate relations with women as a man. I have even had dreams in which I was dressed as if female, but my actions and character were male, and those around me treated me like a male.

The earliest dream I remember was when I was about five or six years old. In that dream, I was one of a group of three or four boys. We were playing in a field or vacant lot. We came upon an old barrel, and decided to see who could hit the barrel from where we stood. No, we weren't throwing rocks - we had to unzip for the challenge... :lol:

Since finding others like me online on sites like this one, and learning why I always felt the way I did, this and every other dream like it was validated. I never really questioned why I was nearly always a boy/man in my dreams, but learning about transsexuality explained why I was a boy, and now as an adult, a man, in my dreams - it's because that's what I truly am.

Dreams may be influenced by the day's events and other experiences in life, but considering we have no control over them, that dream from so long ago seems to definitely prove that gender (or the awareness of one's own gender) is evident at a very early age.

-Michael

2 people like this

Posted

Dreams are good to cross reflect where one is in transgender issues. But personally, I find being a cross dresser, I can see the normal in socializing to acceptance is a entertainer. Nothing more or else. The question arises where one wants to go? I try to dream but reality ad physical world are two different things. Sitting in front of webcam to mingling in reality are two opposites where our behavior can be totally varied ! I never used to accept webcam girls in my male gender, and now living as her,I understand to formally appreciate what they do being in front of webcam when ever getting opportunity. Living with others has many limits as mention physical versus reality. Physical state could be "I am wearing heels" "people looking at etc" to oh I would like to be in front of webcam with 20 guys chatting but reality is "your apartment others shares" are not appreciating making those gestures late (or when you could be alone with privacy doing anything you want) at when could be sleeping!

2 people like this

Posted

In my early teenage years I would dream I was in medieval times as a female. Best I could tell it was in Europe and was married with a child. Back in 2006 I dated a woman who said that we met in a past life, she was my husband in medieval times and I never told her about my dreams. Why dated for about a year, broke up saying it was not working out but we remain friends to this day. I told her about me transitioning about three months ago, she was not surprised, brought back up past lives.

3 people like this

Posted

Thanks Karen - good dream - possible sole mate

I think there is somethng to possible past life experiences. I have had one dream that recurred several times. (Dream was before 2009) I was in a village and I felt like I recalled/dreamed a past life where I had been a girl. I was in a village setting and I recalled wearing a very long white dress with blue accents and had long brown hair. I was always minding my own business doing some village chore. A passing knight/soldier would come up an after some discussions about how I was pretty would violate me. I always felt theres was a struggle going on in my mind in this respect. How much of our dreams are windows to our real selves. Here is another dream from my diary.

2011 Diary -18 June – Was with a couple of other guys and got into a fight or struggle with a large group of girls and the girls held down my arms and stripped me and the other guys of our clothes. (Stripped off our shoes, pants, etc.) Then they put our underwear (brightly colored bikini style pantys and tank tops) on hangers – when displayed together they looked like some kind of a woman’s bathing suit – maybe these were trophies. We were naked and the girls were admiring our clothes on the hangers. END of DREAM.

1 person likes this

Posted

Here is another dream I had -

19 July Dream about sleeping. My wife and I were in a group sleep clinic. Everyone there had to put some kind of Jell-O like mouth wash in their mouths. Mine was some king of green stuff that I finally washed out of my mouth. Then there were various sets of sleepwear on hangers and we could pick out the sleepwear we were wearing. My wfe had some kind of soft lounge wear sleepwear with long sleeves and long bottoms. I noticed I was wearing a white teddy and a white wrap around top. When I looked down at myself and I had breasts inside of my sleepwear. Then My wife and I looked at some of the beds and saw one that was a crib, we were going to sleep in the crib. Then the dream shifted to being on a train with many cars heading for a tunnel in the side of a mountain. It seemed like we were getting stuck behind many cars. All of a sudden I got very large and started to knock train cars (Like box cars and coal cars) into a valley below (We were on a train bridge). It was like the cars belonged to a toy train. Then I was flying over some place with green grass and some kind of place where there was a lot of equipment an supplies. On the way there were several people laying down in the grassy fields with mud over them (Mud baths) I think this was a continuation of the dream clinic. END of DREAM

Please share a dream or two. Dawn :)

1 person likes this