Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Thought I was shopping for tops but nay, my affection for boots got me

17 posts in this topic

Posted

I needed to get out of the house, if not I would be stuck in front of the computer all day assisting developers on Microsoft forum. Hum, Macy's is a good place as I have been fortunate to find skirts, under garments and tops there at decent prices with my Macy's card.

Walked inside and the allure was strong to first wonder around the makeup area especially since they were not busy and I could easily spend some quality time there BUT nooooo I resisted and focused on making it to the clothing area. Well sadly I did not make it as I glanced to the right shortly after leaving cosmetics and spied a nice pair of ankle boots then another and egads I spotted a few calf length boots. If you have not guess yet I have a weakness for boots. Last year it was over the knees which I purchased roughly 10 pairs (may be more) which later gave a bunch to my best friend's daughter.

Any ways didn't realize how much time I spent trying out different boots until leaving, just under an hour. Once I zero'd in on two styles time went fast (at least it seemed) but that was not the case.

When leaving with my choice I was happy with the selection and that I fitted into a size 9, usually a size 9.5.

So here they are, they may not look impression in the picture but I love them. My legs look slimmer, they are made of quality leather and the heel is not narrow (I tend to wear narrow heels out). The price tag was $139, they had a sale plus by using my Macy's card the final price ended up at $93.00 woohoo

boots.jpg

6 people like this

Posted

I like boots also, but I am sometimes accused of having a jacket fetish. I have a coat, jacket or windbreaker for every occasion. I have about 4 pairs of boots as well. :)

4 people like this

Posted

I like boots also, but I am sometimes accused of having a jacket fetish. I have a coat, jacket or windbreaker for every occasion. I have about 4 pairs of boots as well. :)

I am not into a lot of jackets but do have one or two for each season. I have way too many boots, last you it was over the knee while this year it's the length just purchased.

3 people like this

Posted

I like them. I will be getting some brown boots soon. I have a top of pullovers and blouses.

Badly need skirts, though.

:)

3 people like this

Posted

Boots never really go out of style. They are perfect in many situations and can be used to dress up or down. A girl can never have too many boots. :)

4 people like this

Posted

Can a girl have too much of anything? Sadly I don't have any boots but I am looking.

Bonnie

5 people like this

Posted

Size 9! Lucky you :D Those sound like a steal.

The first article of women's clothing I ever bought for myself was a pair of boots. Black and classic, I still wear them! Women's size 12s are hard to come across, so I cherish the few pairs that I have. Would love a pair that came to my knees :o

4 people like this

Posted

Joining this late, but can't resist a shopping discussion! One of my favorite fringe benefits of being TG is shopping for women's clothing, so much more fun than men's. Tops and bags are my favorite, especially the JLo collection at Kohl's!

5 people like this

Posted

Joining this late, but can't resist a shopping discussion! One of my favorite fringe benefits of being TG is shopping for women's clothing, so much more fun than men's. Tops and bags are my favorite, especially the JLo collection at Kohl's!

It's never to late :D

3 people like this

Posted

I love maxi skirts and dresses. Recently purchased a red maxidress.

:)

3 people like this

Posted

I usually go for mini skirts and short shorts - like to show some leg ;)

3 people like this

Posted

I usually go for mini skirts and short shorts - like to show some leg ;)

It's a reason I don't like to wear pantyhose.

:D

3 people like this

Posted

Jealous of my gorgeous nieces who are tall and thin, who wear English riding boots. They are so classic. Love wearing hosiery but I don't because I have skin tags on my inner thighs that catch on them! LOL!

3 people like this

Posted

New boots

Boots.png

3 people like this

Posted

Hahaha...I am up to six pairs.  I will step out soon in the over-the-knee pair...

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I need to purchase a couple of more pair of boots.

Edited by Gennee
4 people like this

Posted

It is soooooo nice!  Tall ones, booties, or something in between....can't get enough...

1 person likes this