Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

i have a TMI type question.....

7 posts in this topic

Posted

been on my hormones a week now and the last couple days i can feel my privates starting to try to suck up inside me and tingle and stuff....is that what everyone means by shrinking..??

1 person likes this

Posted

been on my hormones a week now and the last couple days i can feel my privates starting to try to suck up inside me and tingle and stuff....is that what everyone means by shrinking..??

Interesting post.

I have a question though, in the subject line it refers to "... a TMI type question." I've haven't had much contact with gender variant populations for some time...what do the letters T, M, and I mean?

Thanks. Hope all is well with everyone.

1 person likes this

Posted

TMI = "too much information." It's normally used when someone is telling another person something, and the other person feels it's something they really didn't need to hear, or would rather have not known about something. The listerner(s) will say, "TMI!"

So in this case, the OP is basically saying she would like to know, but the subject or the question is of a nature that many might not want to talk about, or know about.

Hope this helps

-Mike

2 people like this

Posted

TMI = "too much information." It's normally used when someone is telling another person something, and the other person feels it's something they really didn't need to hear, or would rather have not known about something. The listerner(s) will say, "TMI!"So in this case, the OP is basically saying she would like to know, but the subject or the question is of a nature that many might not want to talk about, or know about.Hope this helps-Mike

Yes, your explanation re: the tmi-abbreviation has enlightened me. Thanks.

2 people like this

Posted

Sorry for the late reply. Taking hormones will not do this, especially in under the timespan indicated.

1 person likes this

Posted

I have experienced that exact thing in the past and it started when I was on my intro dose. I am almost 2 years into hormones now and I feel it less but every once in a while I do. Karen says that it's not a thing so maybe it's purely psychological?

Either way, I love it when I do feel it. I kind of think along the lines of, "yes, take that!" ^_^ Maybe it's just the knowledge that it doesn't have much longer in this world makes it scared ;)

4 people like this

Posted

I have heard about others feeling that sensation. Although, I don't know how long they were on HRT before feeling it.

1 person likes this