Transgender Guide Message Board
KarenPayne

What is your favorite parfum ?

I have tried many out and currently loving two, both from Victoria's Secrets.

EAU DE Very Sexy and Love Me. The first one is very strong which I like for night time while "Love me" is at the other end of the spectrum which I use during the day.

So what is your fav?

• Like 2

Karen, being as I have allergies , I don't do well with a lot of perfumes . I will use a cologne on occasion .

• Like 2

Oh the allergies! I have them too and many fragrances result in instant stabbing headache for me. I do however enjoy perfume on occasion but I have to be careful. One that I really like, and it doesn't affect my allergies, is White Musk by Jovan. I know it isn't fancy but that suits me fine. It is a very pleasant perfume in my opinion and I have been complimented on many occasions.

• Like 2

Karen, I too have smelled such fragrances..........................

• Like 2

"Be Delicious" by Donna Karan and Prada "Candy" are my favorites.

• Like 3

it messes with me if it is to heavy  as we all know some bath it it, i use a dab of  I Mari Seduction  smell is wonderful and distinct yet over powering to your senses ,, and a i am hooked on the Sweet pea body cream from bath and body 

• Like 1

I Absolutely Love Giorgio. I Use This Every Single Day, And A Lot Of My Female Friend's, Including One Of My Transsexual Friend's !  ( I Wear More Perfume Than My Wife ! )