Jazz Jennings and Family To Have a TLC Series

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Jerry Portwood | March 13 2015 8:51 AM EDT

"“Jazz’s story is universal, yet unique, and we’re proud to partner with her family to share it with TLC’s audience. Jazz may beknown [sic] as an author and activist, but she’s first and foremost a teenage girl with a big, brave heart, living a remarkable life,” said Nancy Daniels, General Manager, TLC." --out.com

Jazz Jennings and Family To Have a TLC Series This Summer

5 people like this

Posted

Yeah, isn't that just Awesome!!!

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya Michael and Emma. Here in the U.K. on TLC, We have Series 2 of I Am Jazz. I am watching Episode 4 at the moment. It Is an advert break at the moment, hence why I Am on here. Jazz Jennings is a great Young Lass. Good on Greg and Jeannette Jennings, for the way in which they support Jazz, and Ari - Jazz's Sister, plus Jazz's Twin Brother's, they are a great support for Jazz. Jazz Jennings Is a great inspiration to other Transsexual people like Myself. I wish Jazz Jennings All The Very Best for The Future. Jazz has got such a Big; Brave; Kind; Heart. Greg and Jeannette Jennings are well up in My Estimations, for letting Jazz Transition at such a Young Age, and the fact, that They have let Jazz have Testosterone Blocker's, and Oestrogen, to allow Jazz to go through Female Puberty. Michael, Thank You Very Much, for bringing this to Our Attention's. From a Personal Perspective, I can say, that living as the correct gender, has definitely helped Me with My Transitioning. I Know that It Is Helping Jazz Jennings as well. My Very Best Wishes Everyone. Take Care, Love Stephanie. xxxx 

1 person likes this

Posted

I've not watched the show, but I've seen several programs in which they were high-lighted or were the main topic of discussion.  Considering that Jazz and her brother are twins, they should be a perfect example of how well things work when the appropriate interventions and support are put into place.  Jazz, without hormone blockers, would be looking exactly like her brother, and most likely very miserable.  Her brother is a nice looking young man, but I'm sure Jazz wouldn't wanna look like him.

The Jennings are one set of parents who got it right, and Jazz is a very lucky and loved young lady.

-Mike

1 person likes this

Posted

Hiya Michael. You are so right. Jazz IS a Very Lucky, and Very Loved Young Lady. Jazz has Twin Brother's who are Older than Jazz, and Their sister Ari, is Older Again. Michael, I don't Know about You, but, I wish that I had been able to Transition Young in Life. I must admit, My Middle Son - Robert, had Not really been that accepting of Me being T.S. He has got into watching Jazz Jennings on I Am Jazz, both on TLC, and the earlier edition's on You Tube. He told Me, today, that He Now understands, what I Am going through with Transitioning, and He is able to understand more, through watching Jazz Jennings and Her Family, which He has been doing, off His own back. Michael, I hope Young Man, that You and Your Family are All keeping well. Michael, Take Care, And My Very Best Wishes, Stephanie. xxxxxxxx 

Posted

My bad... LOL.  I thought one of the brothers was Jazz's twin.  I musta been wandering around in some alternative dimension  :lol:

I'm glad that your son has gained more understanding, and with it, hopefully more acceptance.

-Michael

1 person likes this