7 posts in this topic

Posted

Dear Friends,

Just learned today that a Lesbian organization, BOLDfest, for women 50 + but welcoming of women of all ages that respect women 50 + now WELCOMES TRANSWOMEN who identifies as Lesbian!

http://www.boldfest.com

Please check them out!

Your friend,

Monica

6 people like this

Posted

Now THAT sounds like fun to me! That is, if I was not already spoken for! But thanks for posting this... :rolleyes: One never knows when one might be looking for a new place to meet new friends. BOLDFest looks like great and I Love Vancouver BC!

1 person likes this

Posted

Emma, it is not just for single Lesbians. In fact, most of the participants are partnered. You and your partner would be welcome. Your partner might realize that Lesbians are really good, supportive people, and would support you both as a couple . . .

4 people like this

Posted

Monica, excellent point, and I'd love to attend with her, but... never say never and I won't! We have a few other bridges to cross. You give me something to aim for.

2 people like this

Posted

I like to be in the group but its too far for activities long distance or not enough like minded groups all over North America?

1 person likes this

Posted

Dear Cross2Play,

They only meet once a year in Canada.  They emphasize face to face activities and friendship.  Like you, I do hope they continue to grow!

Your friend,

Monica

1 person likes this

Posted

what about women on T, transmen or masculine butches? I feel like all duality is dissolving and there is no where to be among people except moment by moment, its a strange feeling, not comfortable for sure. Mid river the space between the step stones widens.

Leo

1 person likes this