Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Oklahoma Says 'LGBT' Is 'Sexual In Nature'

4 posts in this topic

Posted

Sunnivie Brydum | March 24 2015 5:25 PM ET

"John Keefe, who is married to a woman and has three children, first applied for the custom license plate bearing the letters "LGBTALY" in December. When he didn't hear back after filing his application, Keefe said he thought the application had been lost." --advocate.com

Oklahoma Says 'LGBT' Is 'Sexual In Nature' (with Video)

1 person likes this

Posted

So, where was Oklahoma on that map showing TG support and acceptance? Yeah, thought so. I'd say if you live there, move out. But that's what they want you to do. Instead I think we should all converge there. I think a Trans Pride yearlong celebration might be fun. I've always admired those big skirts and blouses for square dancing, I'll bet I'd look mighty pretty, too.

3 people like this

Posted

I'm ALWAYS amused as to the Mindset of the Religious Right . . They should simply go to one of the Middle eastern countries and deprived of sexual fantasy there .

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

UPDATE --

Sunnivie Brydum | May 14 2015 3:14 PM ET
"A spokeswoman for the Tax Commission told The Oklahoman that all such requests are handled by the legal department and offered assurance that the commission responds to all open records requests. The newspaper did note that the Oklahoma Tax Commission provided it with a list of currently restricted license plates, which included "2,136 letter and number combinations that have been deemed inappropriate or offensive by staff.""  -- advocate.com

Oklahoma Man Won't Yield in Fight for Pro-LGBT License Plate

Edited by UsernameOptional
1 person likes this