System Update 2015

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Gallery photos are back! 

2 people like this

Posted

... and I'm working on creating a post for members who may need help getting around in the gallery  ;)

But it looks pretty easy so far.

3 people like this

Posted

Are you using WordPress plugins or familiar with, sorry I have to ask as I myself need to develop basic list creation of moderated forums, great work Michael keep it up, when I develop mine will show you:-) 

2 people like this

Posted

Are you using WordPress plugins or familiar with, sorry I have to ask as I myself need to develop basic list creation of moderated forums, great work Michael keep it up, when I develop mine will show you:-) 

The TG Guide Board is not mine, but belongs to Lori.  I am simply a moderator - one of many who help her with the daily goings-on of a board.  But my thanks for your appreciation of the job we do.  I know Lori would appreciate your kind words also, and recognizing that she has provided an informative platform for transgender people.

As for what motors the board, I do not think there is any association with WordPress, though that is just my opinion.  At the bottom of any page, you will find a link to invisionpower.com, which could possibly serve as a starting point for you to achieve your goal.

-Michael

3 people like this

Posted

Thank you for even the slightest bit of data, now I will go & use it or try using however I see it, later :)

2 people like this