Transgender Guide Message Board
Crissiesan

Tripped over this idea on youtube..

Hey, I've started my digging out my female voice (Not very far yet)

But I stumbled upon this video.

If you can't be brothed looking up the video, it's a girl explaining what she found easy doing her voice traning..

She explains that with a mobile app, that find the pitch of your voice it'll be easier to train you voice at a female like state.

I don't know if it'll work, I'm gonna try it out since the app is free.

But I throught it could be a help to people struggling..

Have a great day!

• Like 5

Hi Crissie,

Thanks a lot for posting this and keep us informed about your progress. I hope it really works well for you!

Emma

• Like 2

PitchLab is a great way to assist with developing a female voice. I use it from time to time for a check on my voice being at the right pitch.

• Like 4

Friends,

Last night while speaking to customer service, I was mistaken for a man. They typed up my receipt "Mr." and I calmly explained I was a lady. Apparently I wasn't believed, because even though they said they would correct the receipt, they did not. Not fussy, but I want to make corrections early in a business relationship, so that they are not perpetuated indefinitely. Explained to them that I have a deep voice and many others have erred in this way, and that I don't take it personally. My family has told me that as I have gotten older, that my voice has gotten deeper.

Monica

• Like 3

Monica,

I think that shows how secure you are in yourself and I admire that. You tried to correct them which is the right thing to do. But now it's c'est la vie. I can imagine cis men having a higher voice being mistaken for being a woman and being completely outraged.

Emma

• Like 2

I finally got around to watching the YouTube video that Crissie posted. It's awesome! Gee, I'll bet even I could do that! :) :) :)

• Like 2