I am greatful and amazed what my daughter's new boyfriend did today

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I am greatful for what the church members of the church my wife Renee and I go to.They love and accept me for who I am including the pastor.I have been there for 4 years and going great.I first revealed myself as a crossdresser there 3 weeks after becoming a member there 4 years ago.It was a shock for them and said I am still welcomed in no matter what my lifestyle is.The pastor and his wife said I am not judged there and I am a normal person in life.I do go dressed as Tori once in while and did today.I stood up saying thank you for everyone that has loved and accepted me in.There is one couple my wife and I are good friends with there,Tom and Ashley.They were the first to say I looked beautiful 4 years ago.Tom and I went to school together also and long time friends.Then it was this afternoon my 18 year old daughter Lisa's new boyfriend Steven met Tori for the first time.Said I am a normal person and he respects my lifestyle 100%.I met Steven on Thursday,nice guy and treats Lisa right.

5 people like this

Posted

Fantastic, Tori! Good for you. Your story brings a smile to my lips.

Hugs,

Emma

2 people like this

Posted

The last church I went to said there was something wrong with me.Lisa's previous boyfriend disrespected me calling me a freak,she dumped him in November and I was proud of her for that.Told him to treat me right and I am no freak.She figured this out on her own.

3 people like this

Posted

Plus I do buy my make up from one member from a fellow church member,Ellen whom sells Avon.She has no problem with selling make up to me.Ellen and my wife are good friends also.Ellen says I look beautiful when I am transformed into Tori also

3 people like this

Posted

Outstanding

2 people like this

Posted

tori that good to hear and I hope every thing keep on going real good for you. I love to have some one to talk to about how I feel the most of the time.

1 person likes this