Acts of Faith I went to church with Bruce Jenner. Here’s what Caitlyn Jenner taught me about Jesus.

3 posts in this topic

Posted

This opinion piece was written by Josh Cobia, a musician and the pastor of music and community at Resonate Church in Santa Monica, Calif.

When I was a budding 21-year-old, I took a job at a church in Calabasas. It was a brand-new church meeting in a movie theater, and as I relocated to Los Angeles for my first service, I learned the Kardashian family were major supporters of the church from its infancy. At the time I had to Google their names to figure out who this celebrity family was. They had previously attended a much larger church in the area and met a very charismatic and prolific pastor there. He ended up leaving the church, thinking he would never go back to ministry.

It was Bruce Jenner who found this pastor three years later as he was working at Starbucks.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/news/acts-of-faith/wp/2015/06/04/i-went-to-church-with-bruce-jenner-heres-what-caitlyn-jenner-taught-me-about-jesus/

Before anyone should think to message me about "the good word", I'm a buddhist(non-theistic), not a christian.  But i know some folks struggle with this and thought some might find this helpful, or so i hope.

3 people like this

Posted

It Does NOT Matter To Me, What Religion; Creed; Colour; Race; Sexuality; Or Gender; That People Are ! I Take People, As Individual's !  The Post Here, Proves That Others Feel The Same Way !

1 person likes this

Posted

Caitlyn Jenner, Is A Wonderful Lady. She Is A Great Inspiration. Caitlyn Is Also Very Beautiful. My Very Best Wishes, For A Long, And A Happy Life, Go To You Caitlyn. It Does NOT Matter, That You Are A Well-Known Personality, What Matters, Is That You Are Now A Happy Lovely Pretty, Beautiful Lady, Who You Always Were Inside !  This Goes For Anyone, Like Myself, Who Are In Any Way Transitioning ! Being Happy With Who You Actually Are, Is So Very Important !  I Have Only Kind Words To Say To You Caitlyn Jenner. You Are A Wonderful Lady. 

3 people like this