What's your perfume

6 posts in this topic

Posted

Personally I have several were VICTORIA EAU DE PARFUM by Victoria's Secrets is my favorite. Sometimes I will mix two perfumes together which I learned from several woman. 

3 people like this

Posted

Dear Karen,

Couldn't help but chuckle, because when I was a little girl, I mixed together several bottles of my perfumes, and created a stinky mess that looked like watery mud!  Tried it with my mother's perfumes, and she was not very pleased!  This is the first time I have heard about mixing perfume (I am assuming it is only two bottles).  

Personally, I enjoy floral perfumes, but I must be careful, as I am allergic to many perfumes.

Am allergic to EVERY brand of make up that I put on my face, with the exception of lipstick.

Your friend,

Monica

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya. Steph53 Here. I Love Giorgio Perfume. I Wear It All The Time. It Is So Lovely And Feminine. I Wear More Perfume, That My Wife Does ! But It Has To Be Giorgio !

2 people like this

Posted

Obsession here, sparingly......

1 person likes this

Posted

I really enjoy Marc Jacob's, "Daisy".  It has a light, sweet, floral scent that is not too overpowering.

Likewise, I find J'adore to be quite fun.

However, despite my affinity for these two fragrances, I must admit that my all-time, favorite perfume is White Diamonds...I know, I know, some people consider it old and out-dated, or even "old lady" perfume, but despite these nay-sayers' criticism of Elizabeth Taylor's signature fragrance, I find it absolutely divine.  Nothing makes me feel sexier quite as well.

Davi

1 person likes this

Posted

Ya'll can laugh at me if you want, I wear old lady perfume ! :) Meusli (it smells just like lily of the valley, YUM, which I have been assured since I was 19 and found it is an 'old lady' perfume, which changed my love of it not one iota, this whole age determining everything bothers me) .  And anything White Ginger, if it's done well, There are some cheap white ginger knockoffs that are hideous.

1 person likes this