Easy Log In To Transgender Guide Message Board.

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Did You Know, Where The Three Dots Are, In The Top Right Hand Corner, Of The Page, ( This Is Where The Log-In Part Of The Page Is. ) Press The Three Dots, Then Press Add To Home Screen. This Will Give You An App., Which Gives You A Very Easy Log-In, In Just A Few Moments.  I Found This, Quite By Mistake. ( It Saves A Lot Of Time ) ! Bonnie ( Moderator ), However, Has Told Me, That Using Her Computer, She Does Not Have The 3 Dots, On Her Screen, So It Might Be Something, That Is Only Available On Mobile Phone's. ( Bonnie, Thank You Very Much, For Letting Me Know. ) If Anyone Else Knows Anything Different, Again, Please Let Me Know. Thank You Very Much. By Steph53.  

Edited by Steph53
1 person likes this

Posted

I am afraid I don't see the 3 dots anywhere on the page.  I am on a desk top computer.  Are you referring to cell phones?  I don't have a cell phone.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Hiya Bonnie. How are You? Okay, I Hope ! I Am on an Android Mobile Phone, which is a Motorola Moto G.  Bonnie, the 3 Dot's, are stacked on top of each other, in the top right-hand-corner, of the Screen. I do Not have access to a Computer, hence why I use a Mobile. Bonnie, Thank You So Much Sweetheart, for letting Me know, and I will Edit the Info, to say that it might only work on Mobile Phone's. Bonnie, Thank You Again. Take Care. With Very Best Wishes, Stephanie. xoxo 

Edited by Steph53
1 person likes this

Posted

I think those three dots are associated with "android"-like devices - I see those dots, along with three horizontal lines stacked one above the other whenever I use my browser on my tablet.  I think they've become as "iconic" as symbols go, much like the play (sideways, right pointing triangle) and pause (equal sign turned on end) symbols on videos, or the partial circle intersected by vertical line at it's opening as an on/off symbol.   It took me a while to figure out what the dots and dashes on my tablet were for.

Hope this info helps.

-Michael

0_(4).thumb.jpg.67c277b8af4f5b5312843354

3 people like this

Posted

Hiya Michael.  Thank You Very Much as always for Your explanation. Your help and advice, is always appreciated. Michael, Take Care, and My Very Best Wishes, Stephanie. xoxo 

1 person likes this

Posted

Wait!  I do see three dots but they are on my tool bar. They are consecutive and if I scroll over them it says, "Click here to change Settings".

Not what you mean though right?

Bonnie

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah... those are different.  I have a set of horizontal lines, one-over-the-other in one of the toolbars of my browser.  Like the dots in your browser, it has to do with settings - in my case, customization of the tool bar itself.    BUT... I have noticed dots and dashes on other websites lately (since the advent of this topic), and it seems that at the moment, there is no standard as to what's associated with these sets of dots and lines.

Must be a conspiracy to keep us all confused....    :lol:

-Mikey

2 people like this