Transgender woman repeatedly run over, killed in Missouri church parking lot

6 posts in this topic

Posted

BY  NICOLE HENSLEY August 19, 2015

Tamara Dominguez escaped discrimination in Mexico only to find death over the weekend in a Missouri church parking lot, her close friends said.

The 36-year-old got out of a Chevrolet Avalanche only to be repeatedly run over by the vehicle’s driver, a witness told authorities of the 3 a.m. Saturday killing in Kansas City.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/trans-woman-repeatedly-ran-killed-mo-parking-lot-article-1.2330892

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I am sad to hear this ,   but i know KCMO and would not be anywhere near that place and night   , gang thugs ,drugs etc.... and even wose in the downtown area near the airport,, cops buy and use meth all the time , sad thing i remember when kcmo was a fairly nice place  times have changed.. also atfer reading the article  i know exactly where this happened  not but a few blocks from my grandparents house 

Edited by Nickyw
2 people like this

Posted

It is sad that this happened. One of the things I tell my students is to be aware of their surroundings and not to be in places that can cause undue harm. Beings in a parking lot at 3AM would not be a good place to be especially hearing from Nickyw that the area is not a place to be whether you are transgender or cisgender. I noticed that she was not the only one in recent weeks, four others were caught up in violence.

To me it seems like whomever did this knew her, in the picture one would never guess she was once male if the cause of this incident was because of being transgender.  

As tragic as this is there are lessons to be learned here which is to avoid places that are known to be trouble.

May she rest in peace.

4 people like this

Posted

Hiya Karen. When I Came-Out as Transsexual, 4 1/2 Month's Ago, One of My TS Friends, said to Me, Please just be aware of Your Own Safety. Well I have 5 Personal Attack Alarms, 3 I Carry with Me, at All Times, and 2 I Keep at Home.  Sadly, though, Tragic Incidents, like the one which Killed Pretty Tamara Dominguez, are likely to have been done, by somebody Who knows them. It May Be, that Tamara shunned the Person's advances, and they just wanted Revenge. I Am in No Way, Saying that this is what did happen, but, I Am merely, saying it, as a suggestion.  I hope, that whoever Killed Pretty Tamara Dominguez, gets Caught soon, and gets the Justice, that they Deserve. Tamara Dominguez, Please Rest In Peace !!

Posted

Beings I am a defensive tactics instructor for many years teaching empty hand defense, impact tools for defense, firearms, edge tools and batons and I am qualified to teach to police handcuffing techniques and baton recertification I tell people the number one rule is to be aware of your environment.

The following says it all via combat color codes where many people live life in condition white and that can get you hurt or in the morgue. I live in condition yellow, have escalated to orange, red and black (black is higher than red, bullets are flying, humans may be dropping at this point).

I believe one must couple the color codes with what to do when shit hits the fan and it's not weapons as the first option but vocal skills and empty hand skills. When someone is close enough to you that their bad breath is easily smelled you have no time for weapons but instead reasoning and empty hand skills which how I teach them a 120LB female has a chance against big old bubba but we must remember if bubba clocks her it's all over which is were disparity of force comes into play. 

The video comes from one of my mentors and highly suggest taking an hour to watch and listen.  

Color codes

Cooper%20Color%20Code.png

2 people like this

Posted

Not that this murder would have been better anywhere else, but whether a person is religious or not, you have to be one very hateful, sick, disrespectful individual to kill someone in a church parking lot, or on the grounds of any religious organization.

I don't see how this could be considered anything but a hate crime.  Running someone over once could be called an accident.  Twice, you were freaked out and took off and ran over the person again in your panicked state.  Three times?  That means you had to come back.  You knew what you were doing.  That's some major pissed off...   or hate.

3 people like this