The Blacklist

4 posts in this topic

Posted

For those who don't know, The Blacklist is a television show.

This week on the blacklist a father forces his son to undergo surgery to become a female because in there culture being gay is not acceptable. Son, who is now female destroys father's business and attempts to kill him because she was happy as a gay man but as mentioned her father made him/her change gender.

If I were a gay man I would be piss'd to if my parents changed my gender to female. You have to wonder if something similar has happened in th world.

2 people like this

Posted

This very issue has been brought to the forums in the past, and oldcharlie posted about a recent article and video just a few days ago on the subject.

It's obvious the culture involved really doesn't care that identity and orientation are two very different and distinct issues.  All they care about is that homosexuals don't exist, and they try to justify it (partially) by saying if a man likes men, that man should be a woman.  Surgery makes it okay now for that man, "now a woman," to be attracted to men.

-Michael

4 people like this

Posted

Can I move to one of these places?  Also, I will need someone to act as my father...

1 person likes this

Posted

Yes, Michael, what they don't understand is now the gay men won't have anything to do with her. Also, the hetero men most likely will not be interested either when she tells them her past.  So now what?

Bonnie