Locked topic in Transgender Discusion is out of date

3 posts in this topic

Posted

Good morning, the Transgender Discusion Locked Topic on VA Hospital care for Transgender patients is out of date and should be deleted. 

They are comming around. There are currently Transgender Care Clinics in 4 of their hospitals around the country.

peace, Chara

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Char,

Thank you for letting us know, especially since you wrote the original. How are you doing, by the way? I see that you originally posted that in 2012, quite a while ago.

Perhaps you could write a new post and we can lock and pin that one too. Please consider using a different font than the last time. For me, that script font is very hard to read!

Happy holidays,

Emma

1 person likes this

Posted

Hiya Char -

For now, the thread, Veterans Administration (Hospital) Policy on Transgender Care has been hidden.  I did this in case you take up Emma's suggestion of an updated version.  I didn't know if having a copy of the original thread would make it easy to update or not.   If it can be easily updated, the thread can be unlocked so that you can edit it.  If it cannot be edited, and would be easier to start fresh, then we can go ahead and delete it.  Just let us know.

-Michael

1 person likes this