Liberated

8 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I'm glad to say that I took a major stride tonight. Going out is one of the scariest most stressful things in our life. We check and recheck everything to a point that usually we out ourselves. I've built the courage over the years to go out more and more but never really enjoyed it because of the stress, well tonight being a sleepless night, I was just riding around when the urge hit me, being woefully unprepared I decided to go to stage and look for a dress, I decided, you know what kaylee, why are you letting the world dictate your life to you, so I put on a pair of girlie jeans , since I was already wearing a bra and panties, I added a silk lace cami as well as lace top thigh hi's and a really cute top, I slip on some ballet flats and off I go, no wig or makeup. When I walk in i head for the shoe section and an associate asked if I needed help. I told her that I needed a dress for an interview and that I underst if she was uncomfortable helping me. She said she wasn't and proceeded to help me find 3 gorgeous dresses as well as a killer pair of heels and some heeled ankle boots. She was so sweet. I td her that I usually wear a wig and makeup and said I was sorry for looking rediculous but that I was out to fool anyone. I td her that I just feel at ease in a dress and heels and she understood. It was an amazing experience. No worries, just shopping like a girl should. It was the second most feminine empowerment emotion I've ever felt. I've decide that if the world doesn't want to see me in a dress then they shouldn't look. The door is wide open now for my growth into the woman I desire to be, I just have to clip clop my heels right through it.  The good lord created me and as you girls know, this is not a choice. It's a necessity for our sanity. I look forward to hearing from you girls. 👠👗💄💅🌷❤️

Love Kaylee 💋💋💋

image.jpg

Edited by Kayleekarrin
Delete
3 people like this

Posted

Dear Kaylee,

You look fantastic and I loved reading about your wonderful experience. Indeed, you're very brave and to be congratulated for coming right on out and being yourself. I have some concerns, though, that there are men out there who may not treat you well or might hurt you. Especially in a group, they may want to prove their warped masculinity and we know where that might lead. Please be careful out there. And have a safe and fun holiday season! (And please keep writing!)

Emma

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Emma. Thanks for the encouragement, you are so right about some guys and putting yourself in a bad spot. I'm very selective and aware of my surroundings. It's a shame that we girls have to be careful of that. Men are such hypocrites because that same guy that will do that would also be more than happy to get in our panties. I actually tried the craiglist hookup thing once and I'm not exaggerating when I say I had over 50 replies within 3 hours I think most men are so intrigued by U.S. that it scares them, so they have to act tough so they don't feel gay but they love how we will wear the sexy lingerie and heels for them and the effort that we put into making sure they are satisfied but that a topic for another time I hope that you have a fabulous holiday too girl

love Kaylee 💋

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya Kaylee. I Am Stephanie, a 54 Year-Old Transitioning Male-to-Female Transsexual. I Came-Out on 30th. April, 2015, and on 1st. May, 2015 I starated buying Female Underwear and Clothes, and Wearing them, and being "Out" in Public as well !  How is that for courage Kaylee ?  Being out in Public for the first time, was slightly daunting, but that is All about being My True self. Kaylee I have known since I was 3 Year's of Age, that I Am Female, "Trapped", In A Male Body. I Just feel Completely Feminine All the Time, even though I Am Not yet on HRT.  Kaylee, You look Terrific in a Dress and Heels. You are Being the Girl You really are. Good on You Sweetheart. Enjoy the Journey of Femininity. Kaylee an LGBT Club, would be a great place to go, if You want to meet other like-minded People. I Am in the U.K., and go to Pink Punters, which is the safest, and most accepting place to be, and All the Staff, and All the Security Staff, are Great. The Owner's Live on site too, and they are fantastic. As for Internet Sites, this is the very best, and safest Place to be.  Kaylee, Merry Christmas, And A Very Happy New Year, for 2016. Keep Smiling, and Hold Your Head Up High, being the Lovely Young Lady You Are. Take Care, And My Very Best Wishes, Stephanie. xoxo 

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Kaylee.  My first time out was scary and exhilarating.  Lucky for me too I went out with a group of other more experienced CDs.  We went clubbing following our guide who took us to a few TG friendly gay clubs.   I haven't been out shopping en femme yet but have had to walk through a very busy three story shopping mall from top to bottom.  I came in through a parking garage meaning to get into another building where Sexapalozza was having an event.  I got a few looks but most did not pay attention.  I wasn't if the looks were because I was not passing or because I was wearing sunglasses and it was dark outside.  LOL  I did find my way to the event and was the only CD there as far as I could tell.  I enjoyed it all.  Except one part, when I was finding my way back to the parking garage I had to go down and long winding hallway to get there.  I was alone.  Even though I can take care of myself I began to feel quite vulnerable.  I realized how women feel when they are alone and vulnerable.  We do need to be careful.

Bonnie

1 person likes this

Posted

Hiya!  It sounds like you are on your way, so here is quote for you to keep in mind:

"Our time here is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life."

--Steve Jobs

Cheers!

1 person likes this

Posted

Gee Kaylee we all remember how difficult it was at first but you survived it well.  I started by shopping for clothes at the thirft shops during days and had no problems. eventually we all get more confidence and soon I was shopping in total femme at target and payless and did get some stares of wonderment from the younger clerks. Just be yourself and dress passable like its natural and you wont think about what ppl may be thinking. Now I am comfy in the malls and public forums but only during the days. you go girl

2 people like this

Posted

Hi Kaylee and thank you for sharing. I remember my first time out-scary. Then the time came that I threw caution to the wind and I haven't looked back. I'm so proud that you broke down the barrier and live as you choose. Congratulations. 

2 people like this