11 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG!

I always struggle to find feminine women's clothes to fit my xxtall skinny build - but I have just discovered Patty Boutik. They have a range of tops which are really cute, and sleeve lengths which actually ARE full length! They have a few high neck items too, which are great for covering Adams apple, and makes you neck more slender. Just take care with size - I'm 38d and size 16 was a little large, but still fit OK, just that a 14 would have been more figure hugging!

Available from Amazon - in uk

71Y10rWw19L._UX522_.jpg

81Y6ZtUsjvL._UX522_.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

I have a Patty Boutik dress and love it! I've also looked at these tops and like them, too. I haven't bought a turtleneck because I worried it would be too tight. I don't have a large neck but it's not as small as a cis woman's. But now that you've written about it I think I'll have to try!

Emma

3 people like this

Posted

Hiya Josie; Veronica; And, Emma. I have found Long Tall Sally, a Great place to shop, and for the taller ladies, it is perfect. Their Store, on Chiltern Street, in London's Marylebone Village, is where I Buy All My Shoes. It Is only one hour's Train journey, from Aylesbury, ( where I live ), to London Marylebone, and a 15 minute walk ( for Me ), to Chiltern Street. It might be worth a look on line - www.longtallsally.com to see if they have a store near You. I hope that this is helpful. Take Care, With My Very Best Wishes, Stephanie. xx 

2 people like this

Posted

I have a Patty Boutik dress and love it! I've also looked at these tops and like them, too. I haven't bought a turtleneck because I worried it would be too tight. I don't have a large neck but it's not as small as a cis woman's. But now that you've written about it I think I'll have to try!

Emma

​This may make you laugh Emma giving my constant turtle references, but I feel the same way about them.  I have an extreme negative reaction to things on my throat.  Nikki tried to give me chokers way early in our relationship because he loves that look on me, and I freaked out and they had to go from trying to wear them for him.  It's not even an exhusband trigger, I just cant' stand the feel of anything on my neck or near my eyes (eye doc has SO much fun with me during exams).  I hope you enjoy them better if you give them a go!

4 people like this

Posted

I like both tops. Different styles and two colors I like. 

:D

3 people like this

Posted

Hiya Gennee. Both those Top's - Style's and Colour's, I would Wear. I think that They are Lovely. I much prefer wearing Pretty Blouses or Top's and Skirt's, or Pretty Dresses, but, Pretty Jumper's I don't mind Wearing either. ( At the moment, I Am Wearing a Very Pretty Black Polka-Dot Dress, with White Dot's. I Love It ! ).  Gennee, I have seen a lot of Your Photograph's, that You have posted on TGGuide. You Wear some Very Pretty Clothes. ( Gennee, You are Pretty anyway ! ). Gennee, as long as We are comfortable, in what We are Wearing, I think that, that is All that matters. Gennee, Good Health, Take Care, And My Very Best Wishes, Love Stephanie. xx

2 people like this

Posted

An online store that has so many sexy women's clothes in a wide range of sizes is Fashion Mia.  The costs are so very reasonable too.  I have yet to order anything since I don't have a credit card and need to use the prepaid credit cards.

Bonnie

2 people like this

Posted

Thank you so much for mentioning the Patty Boutik site.  I have yet to brave department stores to actually look at and try on ladies clothing.  A big part of my hesitation is that I know many garments I like just won't fit due to my height.  I'm encouraged to get online shopping a try, before going to a brick and mortar store, and the PB site has some very nice outfits.  Thanks for sharing!

Davi

3 people like this

Posted

Hi Davi,

i bought my PB garments from amazon.co.uk. I got them sent to a pick-up location (a local convenience store) and I luckily chose good sizes.

im a skinny 6'2" with 36" chest and really long arms - I struggle to find womens clothes with suitable arm length - but PB are perfect.

Give them a try.

Jk.x

1 person likes this

Posted

Shewear,

I'm very happy for you!  Thanks for sharing your positive feedback.  You and I appear to be of almost identical build and proportions.  I'm also 6'2" and my chest measures 34" (without my breast forms).  I also have the long, gangling arms which definitely precludes many options for ladies fashion.  I've often considered attempting to find a nice, discreet alterations shop that can add material to a garment to provide more sleeve length, but this seems like an expensive, difficult undertaking.

Davi

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

There are brick and mortar stores that have clothes and heels in large sizes.  By large sizes I mean for Plus sizes and then there are stores for tall sizes.  These stores usually have dealt with transwomen and what I did was to phone ahead and talk to someone about whether or not the store is comfortable with my friend trying on clothes there.  One store said they would stay open for an hour longer or come in when the store first opens since there is usually no one shopping right away.  Another store said it was perfectly ok.  My friend went in drab and I went en femme to support him.  We went to the store that said it was ok.  I chatted with the sales woman as she helped my friend.  He was buying a bra and panty set and was measured and tried some on.  I had already taken him to a thrift store where he bought a number of things.  He would hold things up and I would give my opinion on it.  No one gave us a second look.  Well if they did it was no big deal.  I was dressed quite respectfully.

Edited by Bonnie
2 people like this