10 posts in this topic

Posted

OMG!

I always struggle to find feminine women's clothes to fit my xxtall skinny build - but I have just discovered Patty Boutik. They have a range of tops which are really cute, and sleeve lengths which actually ARE full length! They have a few high neck items too, which are great for covering Adams apple, and makes you neck more slender. Just take care with size - I'm 38d and size 16 was a little large, but still fit OK, just that a 14 would have been more figure hugging!

Available from Amazon - in uk

71Y10rWw19L._UX522_.jpg

81Y6ZtUsjvL._UX522_.jpg

4 people like this

Posted

I have a Patty Boutik dress and love it! I've also looked at these tops and like them, too. I haven't bought a turtleneck because I worried it would be too tight. I don't have a large neck but it's not as small as a cis woman's. But now that you've written about it I think I'll have to try!

Emma

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya Josie; Veronica; And, Emma. I have found Long Tall Sally, a Great place to shop, and for the taller ladies, it is perfect. Their Store, on Chiltern Street, in London's Marylebone Village, is where I Buy All My Shoes. It Is only one hour's Train journey, from Aylesbury, ( where I live ), to London Marylebone, and a 15 minute walk ( for Me ), to Chiltern Street. It might be worth a look on line - www.longtallsally.com to see if they have a store near You. I hope that this is helpful. Take Care, With My Very Best Wishes, Stephanie. xx 

1 person likes this

Posted

I have a Patty Boutik dress and love it! I've also looked at these tops and like them, too. I haven't bought a turtleneck because I worried it would be too tight. I don't have a large neck but it's not as small as a cis woman's. But now that you've written about it I think I'll have to try!

Emma

​This may make you laugh Emma giving my constant turtle references, but I feel the same way about them.  I have an extreme negative reaction to things on my throat.  Nikki tried to give me chokers way early in our relationship because he loves that look on me, and I freaked out and they had to go from trying to wear them for him.  It's not even an exhusband trigger, I just cant' stand the feel of anything on my neck or near my eyes (eye doc has SO much fun with me during exams).  I hope you enjoy them better if you give them a go!

3 people like this

Posted

I like both tops. Different styles and two colors I like. 

:D

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya Gennee. Both those Top's - Style's and Colour's, I would Wear. I think that They are Lovely. I much prefer wearing Pretty Blouses or Top's and Skirt's, or Pretty Dresses, but, Pretty Jumper's I don't mind Wearing either. ( At the moment, I Am Wearing a Very Pretty Black Polka-Dot Dress, with White Dot's. I Love It ! ).  Gennee, I have seen a lot of Your Photograph's, that You have posted on TGGuide. You Wear some Very Pretty Clothes. ( Gennee, You are Pretty anyway ! ). Gennee, as long as We are comfortable, in what We are Wearing, I think that, that is All that matters. Gennee, Good Health, Take Care, And My Very Best Wishes, Love Stephanie. xx

1 person likes this

Posted

An online store that has so many sexy women's clothes in a wide range of sizes is Fashion Mia.  The costs are so very reasonable too.  I have yet to order anything since I don't have a credit card and need to use the prepaid credit cards.

Bonnie

1 person likes this

Posted

Thank you so much for mentioning the Patty Boutik site.  I have yet to brave department stores to actually look at and try on ladies clothing.  A big part of my hesitation is that I know many garments I like just won't fit due to my height.  I'm encouraged to get online shopping a try, before going to a brick and mortar store, and the PB site has some very nice outfits.  Thanks for sharing!

Davi

1 person likes this

Posted

Hi Davi,

i bought my PB garments from amazon.co.uk. I got them sent to a pick-up location (a local convenience store) and I luckily chose good sizes.

im a skinny 6'2" with 36" chest and really long arms - I struggle to find womens clothes with suitable arm length - but PB are perfect.

Give them a try.

Jk.x

Posted

Shewear,

I'm very happy for you!  Thanks for sharing your positive feedback.  You and I appear to be of almost identical build and proportions.  I'm also 6'2" and my chest measures 34" (without my breast forms).  I also have the long, gangling arms which definitely precludes many options for ladies fashion.  I've often considered attempting to find a nice, discreet alterations shop that can add material to a garment to provide more sleeve length, but this seems like an expensive, difficult undertaking.

Davi

1 person likes this