How many cross dressers in long RUN thought of breast surgery?

7 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Notice the capital RUN letters the implying mode is for individuals who are running out of old age nothing to lose to those getting into old age & planning plan B steps? The intended audience where assuming No other surgery apart from minor botox or cosmetic only! Any comments appreciated?

Edited by cross2play
2 people like this

Posted

Hey Steph, its for the wild side of those of us as a last resort respect to keeping both genders without surgery, ooh yeah I need my new silicones!

2 people like this

Posted

Hiya cross2cross2play. It Does Not matter to Me, if Somebody is TS/TG/TV/CD. We are following a Very Similar path. I Personally, Am a MtoF Transitioning Transsexual, who Does Want Full GRS, as My end goal. But, We are ALL living individual lives. Good on You for wanting Breast Implants. For Me, I hate My " M " part's, and I always have. The Gender Dysphoria for Me, has been a Nightmare, for much of My Life. However, I Can understand the People who wish to keep Both Gender's, because of Personal reason's etc. When I eventually get on HRT, I will be a lot happier, as I think it will definitely help, with the Gender Dysphoria. Cross2play, I hope that You get the Breast Implants when You want them done. Good On You. ( I have met several CD's who have had Breast Implants, and They seem a lot happier for it. ). cross2play, Good Luck, Good Health, Take Care, And My Very Best Wishes, Stephanie. xoxo 

2 people like this

Posted

I have some fun watching tyranny tranny videos, not trying to degrade or anything but breast surgery is last resort type of situation for me, yes you're right about personal reasons. First if some of us trans folk want marriage with straight women, we also need to surpass the time and trying to convince straight women into accepting my transgender issues!

2 people like this

Posted

So...why do you want a marriage with a strait woman, vs. one who is bisexual and far more likely to be attracted to you in either mode?  Understand I'm on the partner side of this, so I have an obvious bias to partners, but the whole point of a strait woman is that she likes males in that sense.  So you're saying you want someone who is wired towards males, but you want to convince them to alter their sexuality.  I honestly find this troublesome on the basis that transgender people do not and should not want their partners to want to change their gender identity.  But that respect also has to be granted to the partners, and trying to alter thier sexual and/or romantic needs(these do not always align, for example I fully enjoy physical sex with either gender, but I do not at all work in a lesbian relationship emotionally, hence the and/or) is equally wrong.  I'm not saying it's not okay to ask "do you think you could be into this", but 'convincing strait women into accepting my transgender issues' in a marital sense is as wrong as 'that woman trying to convince me out of my transgender issues' in a marriage.

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

I like your point of view like mine I never was able to get real boobs, but unless something drastic happens or some movie deal in which I am a star, ooh yeah I probably might go for real boobs. But right now as you said I like my real self for who I am and keeping both genders intact. Yes I went the other day to purchase new Bea's, that's OK but if I start to compare pros & cons, I just simply can't think of real motivational or goal oriented to projected aim or benefits to my dual gender lifestyle!  I switch on or off, in a day maybe 2 or 3 times back & forth (alas that is, male dress, to switch into female in some part of day, than switch again back to male for another segments of my day).  It's my 4th year & still I say without biased-ness what do breasts do for me?  At most I wear my silicone boobs at nights & love the feel of them, but than back the next morning at a men's gym showar, it looks odd for man to wear boobs.  I have somehow grown my natural breast(male) into larger size just by focusing on them using brain & without hormones!  So I am still keeping my fingers crossed future wise :)

Edited by cross2play
1 person likes this

Posted

Well put Veronica and cross2play. It is something I have gone back and forth with too. Years ago I was going to join a friend in going to Mexico for breast surgery but chickened out at the last minute. Maybe if I was 20 I would reconsidered but now I am very passable and comfortable in my silicone breast and can change between a b cup and a dd depending on my mood. I would also reconsider if I had a partner that would pay for it and wanted me to do it but never been asked. So why upset the applecart at this stage. Keep it simple and be happy

1 person likes this