Asked To Write Life Story

6 posts in this topic

Posted

:)Last night I was asked if I could write about my life about being a transgender woman. I have been thinking about it in the past and will now do so. I have been doing some monologues and having a couple of things lined up for April.

5 people like this

Posted

If I may, who asked?  I've thought of writing mine for my sons, to give them some understanding context, as well as some history. It just seems daunting! Best wishes to you on writing yours.

2 people like this

Posted

The overseer of the theater project at church asked.

:)

3 people like this

Posted

Hi Gennee ! :) 

Your interests along are very interesting.

• Interests:Poetry, Writing, Reading, Running, Soccer, Transgender Issues, Christianity, documentaries, electronics, bass guitar, lighthouses, castles.
  •  

But even discounting your wide array of interests, I am SURE there is a very rewarding and inspirational story behind that lovely smile! :) 

Cheers,

Veronica

3 people like this

Posted

The writing of my life story is going well thus far. Have been doing some tweaking as it will be incorporated into a play that I and others will perform in June. The name of the play is "Women of the Bible, Women of Today".  A half dozen of are involved in putting this together. Posters and flyers are being created to pass on to the public. So far I have several people interested in going. There will be two performances; one on June 11th and one on June12th. My wife will also perform. At a future date I will share my life story of being transgender on this forum.

2 people like this

Posted

I'm putting the finishing touches on my life story. This Friday the script for the performance in June will be finalized. 

The performance will be 45minutes to possibly an hour. 

2 people like this