Transgenders in Kansas wiil now be on WANTED POSTERS

6 posts in this topic

Posted

http://thinkprogress.org/lgbt/2016/03/22/3762490/kansas-transgender-ransom-bathrooms/

1 person likes this

Posted

Hard to imagine that Kansas is actually more bigotted than Oklahoma, South Dakota AND Tennessee.

:huh:

2 people like this

Posted

Michael, i'm on the phone right now with Monica on this .........................................

1 person likes this

Posted

That's going rather exceptionally above and beyond in this whole issue isn't it?   Seems like a lot of money being spent on where people piss. 

2 people like this

Posted

One  of the reasons i left the midwest  Missouri being next door Jayhawkers rubbed off  on a lot of people,   but this freaking wrong,  correct me if i am wrong but it seems the only people more worried about what is between our legs or on a birth cert is bigots , going to the potty does put a non transgender in danger ...  and hormone right now are going a bit wacky  so if i am out of lie forgive me 

2 people like this

Posted

Nicky, I agree with you !

Briannah , Governor Brownback has already effectively bankrupted the state with his Slash and burn budgets . Apparently, he has found a secret source of money , probably church based to pay these "Bounty's ....................................

2 people like this