Cruz takes on Caitlyn Jenner over transgender fight

6 posts in this topic

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

What I say about SLIMY Ted Cruz can be found on my facebook page . I detested this man when he became senator in Texas and my opinions haven't changed . I admired caitlyn when she first came out , but after I saw where she hides behind her money, her prior fame and power , I began to seriously doubt her too .

1 person likes this

Posted

Cruz has always rubbed me wrong. Never liked him. Maybe we ought put Caitlyn and

Ted in a room and see who comes out.

1 person likes this

Posted

Gennee, Ted Cruz is now quoted as saying Child Molestation is less sinful than being Gay ............................

Posted

Gennee, Ted Cruz is now quoted as saying Child Molestation is less sinful than being Gay ............................

Talk about a real wacko.

1 person likes this

Posted

Cruz is creepy.  He comes off to me as anti natal girls so it would make sense to me that he isn't pro trans girls either.

I've often thought it was a mistake for the Republican Party as a whole to hold on so tightly to forcing Christian faith family and religious values in a country that was founded on the ideal that such is dangerous and was clear about the separation of church and state and allowing each individual to practice his or her religion and make their choices in their lives on it without infringing upon the rights of others to interpret their faith be it the same or a dofferent variety or those without any faith to make their own choices.  It's not supposed to be legislated.  They talk a lot about our precious freedom in this country but it's a freedom to conform to normal or you can be harassed or harmed.  

Sorry fell into a rant probably induced by the media anti everything from trans to just having interesting color hair or clothes.   And it's not like people can't be happy in their lives letting other people be.  I hate piercing body modification of all kinds.  I really do, I think it's gross no matter how big or small.  But I'll still champion people's right to it, still treat them as politely as I do everyone else, and deal with my feelings of this makes me uncomfortable and grossed out and it's everywhere because that is what you do when you live in a society that holds the per suit of happiness as inalienable.  Body mod on people who like it, your body your choice.  My body had no such things, not even my ears.  Their choice and freedom to make it affects my ability to choose for myself in no way.  Meh.  

Im going to find food.  Done ranting like a crazy person now.