University Lecture NY State

5 posts in this topic

Posted

Erica Ravenwood Guest Lecture MCC - New York State University Monroe Community College. January 21st 2016
http://www.thetransgendermovement.com/

#thetransgendermovement #transgender #lgbt

1 person likes this

Posted

AH!  Genneseo, Nikki's from there!  :)

1 person likes this

Posted

Get out! lol. No way. My kids all went there and I live across the street from the college. I think we should talk, lol.

2 people like this

Posted

We live in Ohio now, but we visit the area because my in laws live in Canandaigua now.  :)  We actually met here in Ohio both as transplants, him from your area and I grew up in NJ.  :)  He's had a weird work schedule this week and hasn't been on the computer much, but I'll poke him and let him know there is someone from home here!

1 person likes this

Posted

Yay! I have a lecture that hit 1,000 views on youtube. It's not like I'm expecting education to go viral. Maybe I should show a nipple.

Sorry about the jewelry jingle. I'll let you in on a secret. I know this topic inside and out (literally wrote the book as it were) but hadn't prepared for this lecture. As far as it being scripted anyway. I like to work off the cuff and decided that I would show the two films I did on the car ride over. I worked out things that morning and in that car ride, as I often do so it's fresh and sounds spontaneous. I wore my jingly jewelry to give me comfort going into a place I had never been before. Because though I will always try to show only strength I'm still human and have my need for comfort.